Dog Poo top soil spray

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Imho that's not something I would ever do. Highly likely to spread pathogens and other nasty shit. pun intended.
I guess it'd be a great smell cover for those in red states though. Lmfao.
Hey, were a red state and actually have one of the most relaxed medical programs in the country. We also tried to sue one of our neighboring states just a few years ago for legalizing lmao. I was actually pleasantly surprised our medical program passed, when I was a senior in HS, barely 18 years old, I got arrested with 7.5g, and because it was over 7g I was charged with intent to distribute (of schedule 1 CDS, not marijuana, so carried possible sentence of 2-life). The first plea "deal" I was offered was for 10 years in prison, 2nd deal was 5 years in prison followed by 5 years on paper. I ended up having to go through drug court but getting the charges dismissed, but still, the contrast is insane. Went from looking at 10 years in prison for a 1/4 oz, to being able to legally possess a pound of marijuana in our household and being able to legally grow a total of 24 plants, 12 of which can be flowering at any given time.

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
Hey, were a red state and actually have one of the most relaxed medical programs in the country. We also tried to sue one of our neighboring states just a few years ago for legalizing lmao. I was actually pleasantly surprised our medical program passed, when I was a senior in HS, barely 18 years old, I got arrested with 7.5g, and because it was over 7g I was charged with intent to distribute (of schedule 1 CDS, not marijuana, so carried possible sentence of 2-life). The first plea "deal" I was offered was for 10 years in prison, 2nd deal was 5 years in prison followed by 5 years on paper. I ended up having to go through drug court but getting the charges dismissed, but still, the contrast is insane. Went from looking at 10 years in prison for a 1/4 oz, to being able to legally possess a pound of marijuana in our household and being able to legally grow a total of 24 plants, 12 of which can be flowering at any given time.
What state if you don’t mind me asking?

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
What state if you don’t mind me asking?
Oklahoma. We have two medical cards in our household, our limits are half lb per patient in residence, 12 plants per patient, 6 of which can be in flower. Can have up to 3 oz on our person, and there are no "qualifying conditions", you can get a medical card for anything. My PCP actually wrote my recommendation, but my roommate just went to a clinic, and they didn’t even ask what it was for. On the license application, the "condition" field says it’s optional to fill out lol. $105 for a 2 year license and recommendations can be found for $60, or lower if you look for specials. Also, veterans or anyone on Medicaid/Medicare only pay $22 instead of $105.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
It is possible to be on the right track and still get hit by a train.

Amen bro

When you start growing the weed -- you are all about the weed.
You see a container ,and you imagine growing weed in it. You see lobsters in the tank at the grocery store, and you imagine it's dwc.
You happen to spot a dog s*** ,,,and naturally it made you want to grow more weed.

This line of thinking is integral to upping your girl game. The fact that you posted it up, and asked the question is commendable, I feel this is the best way to learn; it paves the way for meta input.
If you have a question, someone has had that question before. If you have a problem -someone has found a solution. That is the greatest attribute of the internet ,,, being able to crowdsource this information.

You inquired about the s*** so here's my opinion on that s***

Dogs are omnivorous scavengers and their stool is unquantifiable. If you feed a dog 100% carnivorously, the fecal matter will turn white and absolutely disappear within a few days. If your dog is eating granola bars out of the cupboard, the renderings will be riddled with foil for decades. It simply is not a reliable source of ,,,,anything.

A few of you saw this coming
View attachment 31329
Aged rabbit poo is one of best manures u can use.
In 04 when i got busted outdoors apparently sumbody else had sum close to my patch where i had 6 beautiful plants that was like 5x5 round bushes just going into flower.

They tried accusing me for the other patches that was further down the slew where i had mine..i said nope i had just those 6 and didnt no others was close to mine. I proved it by saying my plants had rabbit shit piled at bases of plants and theres didnt i bet..? That saved me from getting charged with those others..
Afterwards they asked where i learned to add bunny shit to soil cause they said they was sum of greenest and happyiest plants seen in couple years.
Daf wood keep 2-3 rabbits on the farm just for that reason. Feed them rabbits a wide organic diet from the garden. Hed make rabbit hutch to where we could place it over our compost pile in yard. The poo wood fall onto compost all winter then move it during rest of yr for poo too cook into soil. A mix of horse, chicken, and rabbit, with grass clipping, leaves and food scraps, topd with straw. Never wood i use dog or cat shit.! Goat and sheep shit is good to. All needs to b composted or left to age in buckets til it is crispy dry.
But im done rambling but im a beleaver in rabbit poo too. Thanks dude

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
Aged rabbit poo is one of best manures u can use.
In 04 when i got busted outdoors apparently sumbody else had sum close to my patch where i had 6 beautiful plants that was like 5x5 round bushes just going into flower.

They tried accusing me for the other patches that was further down the slew where i had mine..i said nope i had just those 6 and didnt no others was close to mine. I proved it by saying my plants had rabbit shit piled at bases of plants and theres didnt i bet..? That saved me from getting charged with those others..
Afterwards they asked where i learned to add bunny shit to soil cause they said they was sum of greenest and happyiest plants seen in couple years.
Daf wood keep 2-3 rabbits on the farm just for that reason. Feed them rabbits a wide organic diet from the garden. Hed make rabbit hutch to where we could place it over our compost pile in yard. The poo wood fall onto compost all winter then move it during rest of yr for poo too cook into soil. A mix of horse, chicken, and rabbit, with grass clipping, leaves and food scraps, topd with straw. Never wood i use dog or cat shit.! Goat and sheep shit is good to. All needs to b composted or left to age in buckets til it is crispy dry.
But im done rambling but im a beleaver in rabbit poo too. Thanks dude
I think that’s awesome. I don’t know much about manure but my uncle grew in humbolt in the 80’s and they used chicken shit in their soil.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I think that’s awesome. I don’t know much about manure but my uncle grew in humbolt in the 80’s and they used chicken shit in their soil.
Yes chicken poo has high amounts of nitrogen. And others but its best used when plants are in veg or in soil before u plant. But dont overdue it. Itll burn em up if to young of plants and to hot of poo.
I hope to get to to see humdoldt and emerald triangle one year. See them redwoods n the herb. Good luck

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
The sytem is a joke.
Now they all want to cash in ffs 🤗
Like the good old hemp days lol