Do I have a female here?/Final transplant questions

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
Hoping I got a female here. Initial pic is of my 3 plants. They are at the end of week 5. They stand 22 inches above soil. Zoomed in pics are of first plant in the brown pot. Have 3 10 gallon canvas bags for final transplant. Wondering if this one in the brown pot is a female. What should I do now? Sorry for bad pics (shakey hands). Will post zoomed in pics of other plants later on this post.

0420628B-30C9-4C97-870C-93B02DA4C6C6.jpeg8770E14F-1017-4D62-BC28-5535650F4440.jpeg386B0A8B-8AAA-497E-92C1-923DFAFCD666.jpeg82515FCF-1101-469D-8910-1AC0473B965E.jpeg3472F755-0425-46BC-9C1E-B21C04DC7FFF.jpegB67DBC9F-B08F-40B0-8AFE-CB682E7579B5.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Too hard to tell from the pics, IMO.

How much total height do you have to grow in? These plants can double, triple, or even more, in height during flower.

Having said that, you might want to consider changing to a 12/12 light schedule and put them in flower so you can be sure of the sex.

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
Too hard to tell from the pics, IMO.

How much total height do you have to grow in? These plants can double, triple, or even more, in height during flower.

Having said that, you might want to consider changing to a 12/12 light schedule and put them in flower so you can be sure of the sex.
am getting close to flipping. Have my FFOF, Happy Frog, dolomite, perlite, worm castings +three 10 gallon canvases ready, but was planning on determining sex, then final transplant + then flip..?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
am getting close to flipping. Have my FFOF, Happy Frog, dolomite, perlite, worm castings +three 10 gallon canvases ready, but was planning on determining sex, then final transplant + then flip..?
i remember reading somewhere that all cannabis plants will show their sex in veg by, I think it was, day 52 or Day 53 - somewhere in there.

I hope you’ve got the headroom to follow your plan. If the plants are two feet tall now, then they’ll probably be at least four feet after the stretch, plus a foot for your container, plus a foot from the top of your plants to the bottom of the light is six feet. That leaves you only two feet for your light/hanger/filter/ducting. etc. Doesn’t leave much room for a stretch which is more than two times the height at flip.

Just sayin.....

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Pretty hard to see. If you have an IPhone Try hitting the home button 3x this will bring up a different camera that you can play with zoom and colour before or after taking the pick. You have to take a screenshot to save it to post though.

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
i remember reading somewhere that all cannabis plants will show their sex in veg by, I think it was, day 52 or Day 53 - somewhere in there.

I hope you’ve got the headroom to follow your plan. If the plants are two feet tall now, then they’ll probably be at least four feet after the stretch, plus a foot for your container, plus a foot from the top of your plants to the bottom of the light is six feet. That leaves you only two feet for your light/hanger/filter/ducting. etc. Doesn’t leave much room for a stretch which is more than two times the height at flip.

Just sayin.....
10 foot ceiling

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
What was the verdict? Don’t leave us hanging!

Sorry, good to go. Got 2 females (snow lotus 4x) and 1 female (raspberry hash-plant). Everything is updated w pics in my grow journal. Got two separate lights now.