Disease?

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
What even in the fuck am I looking at. Holy shit man get an axe and chop that bitches arm off and torch it all with napalm. My god it’s growing a brain…. 🤣😇 Just playing man. But seriously that looks gnarly as fuck! Hope u figure it out.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Is it in a planter or straight into the earth? I guess if it was me my initial reaction would of been to nuke that sum bitch 😂 but after a while of pondering viroids, viruses, bacteria, fungi and even the possibility of some weird mutant, it has struck my curiosity. I don’t want you to fuck your shit up buuuuuuttttttttt….. 😝 if it was mine I’d think about moving that THING far far far away and see what the fuck happens. Just for bro science and shit 😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
if it was mine I’d think about moving that THING far far far away and see what the fuck happens. Just for bro science and shit
:unsure: yeah but...

There's that weird crinkle to the leaves. Viroids, viruses, bacteria, fungi - It could even be some bug(s) that are too small to see without a microscope. Either way, if it can spread simply being alive and on the same property might be the beginning of an Armageddon.

I think your thermonuclear fusion reaction idea was the best. Trust your instinct and initial gut reaction. Overthinking shit causes problems ;)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I was curious if any of you have seen anything like that? It's in its own container and I'm gonna leave it to see what it does. It's not gonna affect my others. It is only on one branch (so far) and it goes about 3 nodes down. If it starts infecting the other branches, I'll get rid of it.
Weed does strange shit sometimes. It is acting like a "polyploidal" (?) to me. The browning and deadening of the leaves is weird. I don't think it's bugs. It's just on that very top. The rest of the plant is perfectly healthy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't think it's bugs. It's just on that very top. The rest of the plant is perfectly healthy.
That statement in itself is contradictory. A virus would more likely show all over the plant, or uniformly starting at one area and spreading up or down. An infestation of some kind is exactly what you would see in an isolated area (at first) when the rest of the plant looks fine.

It's your garden and your jars you need to fill - you be you ;)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That statement in itself is contradictory. A virus would more likely show all over the plant, or uniformly starting at one area and spreading up or down. An infestation of some kind is exactly what you would see in an isolated area (at first) when the rest of the plant looks fine.

It's your garden and your jars you need to fill - you be you ;)
I'm not too concerned about it at the moment. I have it way away from everything else. I want to see what happens. There is a certain disease if I remember that resembles this. They call it "yellow head" or "cabbage head"

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
:unsure: yeah but...

There's that weird crinkle to the leaves. Viroids, viruses, bacteria, fungi - It could even be some bug(s) that are too small to see without a microscope. Either way, if it can spread simply being alive and on the same property might be the beginning of an Armageddon.

I think your thermonuclear fusion reaction idea was the best. Trust your instinct and initial gut reaction. Overthinking shit causes problems ;)
Right….. it was kinda a joke but nevertheless intriguing