Desktop Vapes

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Anyone else a fan?

I have an Arizer Air portable and a couple dynavaps that get used regularly, but until recently the Extreme Q mostly gathered dust. Due to a recent re-organization, it now has a place on my desk and I'm really enjoying it. The remote control is so handy, mostly for the fan, but for temp adjustments too. I have a dedicated bong for intense sessions and just use the whip w/o bong on a slightly cooler setting for casually consuming. Just finished a White Wolf session(fuck I hate that strain name more every time I say or type it, stupid Lucky13🤬) and I'm pretty ripped. I like the off timer as well, no worry about forgetting to shut it off.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I finally ponied up and ordered a volcano...the dial one not the digital.
with the VALENTINE code and extra bags and screens it came to 600 to the door.

But the dollars per stone price is probably cheaper than buying RAW papers :D lol

Geeze it seems like a lot but....1 minute heat up or so....30 seconds to fill a bag so big i might tap out before i vape it all

It will be here Wednesday. Terps will be highlighted more as testing is done after i get that thing.

Bags are better because i can fill a bag and join my wife when she smoking a cig.

I had the extreme Q and it worked ok....but the volcano..everyone who has had it says its the best.

I will be the judge of that...:D

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I finally ponied up and ordered a volcano...the dial one not the digital.
with the VALENTINE code and extra bags and screens it came to 600 to the door.
They are the best in the bag style of vapes for sure, hands down. My cousin brought one back that was used in cannabis cup Amsterdam for the judges in 2008 and it's still going strong. You get what you pay for. They had to get an adapter to plug theirs in to U.S. plug but its badass. Way better at the bags than the extreme q.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I have one similar to the first post. I liked it but..
Takes long...fill it put bag on and wait for it to fill. Takes 2 hours to do a session...to long for me lol
I just grab a bong...1/2 hour im blasted lol
Is it laziness lol it just might be lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think that is why i have to see the volcano. If it fills a bag in 2 minutes...(heat up and filling).

30 seconds to fill the bag....the extreme Q....you could smoke a doob while that filled the bag. It took forever.

But for simplicity....i love my bong....lets see if the volcano can top it.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The Volcano is the real deal. I put my Da Buddha in the volcano box and now just rip those.

FANTASTIC. Works with hash and buds perfectly. And you can get ripped high from vape which is like a doob replacement.

I would not give it up for anything...i would switch to decaf first !