Delicious seeds

Meatman

Meat Master
If anyone has any delicious seeds I’d be interested in buying them or trading just let me know if you have any to get rid off...interested in the critical line preferably the critical super silver haze or the critical jack herer grew them out years ago and loved them both but will take anything

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
If anyone has any delicious seeds I’d be interested in buying them or trading just let me know if you have any to get rid off...interested in the critical line preferably the critical super silver haze or the critical jack herer grew them out years ago and loved them both but will take anything
I've had both of those in my attitude cart for months. Love the Critical crosses myself. Critical Jack is one of my favorite strains of all time.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have their Il Diavolo, (DS8) is a cross of low ryder genetics which aims to offer the same strength and taste as Critical Mass in a plant that is totally independent of the photoperiod. To develop this strain we haven’t chosen just any old hybrid. It’s one of the most famous selections from northern Spain called Critical Bilbo which is a high yielding hybrid with a strong aroma and a fruity taste.