December POTM prize patrol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Let's get it started on this month's prizes.

I'll offer up a pack of dynoberry bites and possibly a few lvtk s1, if they're ready by then which they should be, to the winner.

As a Christmas bonus I'll let the winner send me a gift of their choice 😂😥. Jk, the lvtk s1 will be the Christmas bonus to the winner. I just get to try to hunt down some Christmas strange with my old friend Jameson.

If Heisen doesn't want to send out prize pack for December I could be the lucky guy to collect and redistribute to the winner provided they're state side that is. Peace and you cant win if you dont try!!! Ain't no fun if homies cant have none.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Let's get it started on this month's prizes.

I'll offer up a pack of dynoberry bites and possibly a few lvtk s1, if they're ready by then which they should be, to the winner.

As a Christmas bonus I'll let the winner send me a gift of their choice 😂😥. Jk, the lvtk s1 will be the Christmas bonus to the winner. I just get to try to hunt down some Christmas strange with my old friend Jameson.

If Heisen doesn't want to send out prize pack for December I could be the lucky guy to collect and redistribute to the winner provided they're state side that is. Peace and you cant win if you dont try!!! Ain't no fun if homies cant have none.
I'll offer up a sealed Greenpoint pack (winners choice) of Purple mountain Majesty (Goji og bodhis purple cut x stardawg) or Hickock Haze (GTH x stardawg)

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I have tentative plans to do some horizontal mambo with the PMM come springtime. I can't recall ever seeing them ran, have you?
Nope! Haven’t seen it ran. And it was one that I actually really wanted to get around to running too! But then I ran so many great goji crosses (nods my head to the Orgi ) and @thenotsoesoteric Sunny d og, this got put on the back burner and I have two packs of PMM and I have a maverick That’ll I’ll get back to one day

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will offer two random prizes this month.
1 pack of esosseeds Welchie and 1 pack yet to be determined.

2 different shots at a pack of seeds regardless of who votes for your pic.

The only requirement is you have to post a pic in the Photo of the Month !

Of something cannabis related of course.

So dont be bashful. You think you have ugly plants..wow i have had some ugly plants.

The pack will be a breeders pack if your in Canada...or you might get the old Orthodox Xmas card method if you are from away.

Get them picks in !

This is because 2019 was a GREAT year. Lets send it out with a bong....i mean a bang