Daylight savings time

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
i had to start my 12s today so set it forward yesterday afternoon before a sit down Heisen banana Coastal basterd bong session . Covering for a vacation so I have to work next 11 days straight 12s , figured better not forget the fucking clock.

Streetpro09

Tester
I was thinking I'm gonna do the same as you and change them a little every day till I get back on schedule. Otherwise I'm stuck doing some of the work before I have to leave for real work. Would much rather do it in the evening.

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I was thinking I'm gonna do the same as you and change them a little every day till I get back on schedule. Otherwise I'm stuck doing some of the work before I have to leave for real work. Would much rather do it in the evening.
Yeah, that is my situation. My commute is long and I'm at the office when my lights come on. Leaving my schedule as is gives me a half hour window in the evening to do plant stuff so I'll need to switch.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I don't mess with changing it anymore, but when I did do it, if I was in veg I would extend the daylight, and if I was in flower I would extend the dark period

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Oops I think I was thinking of fall... I dunno I'm confused lol. In the spring I would shorten the daylight if flowering, and shorten the dark period in veg. But in all honesty, it doesn't matter at all lol

Streetpro09

Tester
What kind of timers do you all use ? Reliability seems to be a issue with alot of them.
I don't know the brand of mine but I'd steer clear of it. It's a digital one with two outlets on it. I switched time on it and then it wouldn't cycle on or off in the auto mode for several days. So I had to manually turn lights on and off. Then one day it just started working correctly. So needless to say I'd be interested in specific brands of better times.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
For some reason when I plug two sets of qbs into a duel outlet the seem to fry. I'm pulling less than 120v and 15 amps so idk what the deal is. Also the cheap mechanicals seem to break here and there but less than digital from what I've read

I don't know the brand of mine but I'd steer clear of it. It's a digital one with two outlets on it. I switched time on it and then it wouldn't cycle on or off in the auto mode for several days. So I had to manually turn lights on and off. Then one day it just started working correctly. So needless to say I'd be interested in specific brands of better times.
Ha ha you must have the same POS from Amazon I have. Thing randomly decides when it wants to work and doesn’t...