Dankgators first run with Heisens Wedding Cake

dankgator70

Super Active Member
which Heisen genetic does this look like? This one turned lavender and its clones leaves turned dark purple with lavender buds. cocoa and gas smells with super dense smaller type nugs. Even though the pack i bought was Wedding Cake S1s i think the seeds could have been mixed up because i know for sure i got two GG4 S1s and then this one and a real short fast finishing pheno with tight stacking. Im happy with them all so dont think im complaining just confused is all

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
which Heisen genetic does this look like? This one turned lavender and its clones leaves turned dark purple with lavender buds. cocoa and gas smells with super dense smaller type nugs. Even though the pack i bought was Wedding Cake S1s i think the seeds could have been mixed up because i know for sure i got two GG4 S1s and then this one and a real short fast finishing pheno with tight stacking. Im happy with them all so dont think im complaining just confused is all
Remember wed cake has animal cookies in it and that plant leans heavy to animal. Also not every seed will be exact when dealing with F1 crosses of the parents. You will get variation. That's what makes finding keepers fun

dankgator70

Super Active Member
Remember wed cake has animal cookies in it and that plant leans heavy to animal. Also not every seed will be exact when dealing with F1 crosses of the parents. You will get variation. That's what makes finding keepers fun
Thanks brother, I did find three keepers and they are revegging right now. Good shit for sure.