Daltons SnowGlobe

Dalton

Nobody
Here is my ladies chopped at 63 Days.. I am starting my thread with my finished girls.. I will be keeping a couple of theses as mothers pending the smoke report. I am going through the packs to start my next hunt, I should have my picks in a week or so I go back and forth on what to run...
IMG_2321.JPGIMG_2326.JPGIMG_2327.JPGIMG_2330.JPGIMG_2331.JPGIMG_2334.JPGIMG_2338.JPGIMG_2340.JPGIMG_2341.JPG

Dalton

Nobody
My 3x3 is at 38 Days, everything is looking good some browned leafs here and there but should turn out great. I started some new nutrients on the last two runs, Using RawBloom and Flower Fuel instead of DynaGro Bloom and Mother of all Bloom. I am going to do a few more runs then make a decision on what I will keep around. These are the ladies so far and how I have been watering/Feeding..
IMG_2345.JPGIMG_2346.JPGIMG_2347.JPGIMG_2348.JPGIMG_2349.JPGIMG_2350.JPGIMG_2351.JPG

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
My 3x3 is at 38 Days, everything is looking good some browned leafs here and there but should turn out great. I started some new nutrients on the last two runs, Using RawBloom and Flower Fuel instead of DynaGro Bloom and Mother of all Bloom. I am going to do a few more runs then make a decision on what I will keep around. These are the ladies so far and how I have been watering/Feeding..
View attachment 128003View attachment 128004View attachment 128005View attachment 128006View attachment 128007View attachment 128008View attachment 128009
Did you have any hermies? Looks great

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
The only herms I have had in the past few runs came from (Green House Seed Co) and they were around wk5, Wonder Pie was the last strain, it dusted the tent so a few seeds here and there but caught it soon enough before a major pollination occurred
I’ve ran the same genetics for years, got hooked because I had some sweet years but lately I’m not feeling it. I’m gonna start running things that are known to be stable and tested... no more chuckers for me for awhile. I’ve grown tired of seeing hermied plants. I ran some different genetics awhile back with zero issues so I’m going back to genetics that have been tested