Customs Letter

Now1more

Super Active Member
Remember the mid to late 90's when the web was the Wild Wild West? I use to order shit from all over the world. Anywho, I had a couple of seizures at JFK. Of course I didn't want to go down and "claim my prize"! But today I'm sure my name is in a database somewhere. I even got stopped crossing back from Mexico in Nogales to be accused of carrying by BP. Nope! Nothing suckas!

Anyway, has anyone gotten a seizure letter and later went on to have stuff filter through? Or, are you just flagged and everything with your name attached scrutinized? I ask because some genetics I would love to have would have to be shipped from the EU. I don't want to lose money trying. Thanks all.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Short answer is yes. I know somone who has done what your asking but personally i would never order to an addy that was burned before.

At the same time I doubt your name is in a database over some seeds especially if you just got a letter. If your door was kicked in before then you might have a problem.

Just be creative.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Artisan_tek Thanks. I did get some smoke, but I was ordering "other" stuff. I'm at a different address now, probably 7 addresses from that. I just got Leary when I was stopped by Border Patrol. Like, "why the Hell are you stopping me, I'm just a tourist?"

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
@Artisan_tek Thanks. I did get some smoke, but I was ordering "other" stuff. I'm at a different address now, probably 7 addresses from that. I just got Leary when I was stopped by Border Patrol. Like, "why the Hell are you stopping me, I'm just a tourist?"
guessing the border patrol shit was random.

Sounds like you would be ok but it depends on your situation. be smart When someone gets a letter and they keep getting shit and it keeps getting caught...well thats how you get your door kicked in.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Border Patrol was all up in my shit. Accused me from Jump St. The guy was like, I know you have something, if you're honest we can make a deal. I had a smile from ear to ear! I had nothing!