Current batch of Ladies :~}

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Sweet Island Skunk! Where did you get the seeds?

I’m currently growing a couple of Federation’s Sweet & Sour, which is Sweet Island Skunk x Sour Diesel. They were actually the first seeds I bought when I started growing seriously a few years ago. Unfortunately, due to me being very novice at the time, they all hermied and I ended up with every thing being seeded. Still smoked OK after you got all the seeds out.

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
Sweet Island Skunk! Where did you get the seeds?

I’m currently growing a couple of Federation’s Sweet & Sour, which is Sweet Island Skunk x Sour Diesel. They were actually the first seeds I bought when I started growing seriously a few years ago. Unfortunately, due to me being very novice at the time, they all hermied and I ended up with every thing being seeded. Still smoked OK after you got all the seeds out.
growers choice out of california, never used them before but took a chance, and thus far 100% germination rate.
i burned up the first 6 during germination as my propagation method was not infallible as i accidently left a chamber panel open, hence humidity dropped to room level of RH around 28%, but all 6 of those sprouted as well so i stand behind the 100% germination rate thus far thru them. will update pics when its time to flip em
lol i can tell ya that sweet island skunk so far, is the king of this grow as far as size its up to in comparison to the other 5
will be interesting to see how they all progress

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
latest round of pics, varying dates as i have had alot going on and havent been able to update accordingly. 2 ladies cleaned and ready, 2 hanging and 2 still in the dirt. this has been an interesting grow, 1st time w 6 diff flavors in the oven. enjoy the pics otherwise
i plan to get a nice camera for the next round, hence better quality photos.

Attachments