Sundae Driving with YG

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
It makes it hard to spray, water, top dress anything you need to put your arm in there for basically lol. I’ll break a branch or something trying to do daily tasks and I’ll just fucking crack and cut it all away lol. I’ve never made it longer than a month with one lol.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It makes it hard to spray, water, top dress anything you need to put your arm in there for basically lol. I’ll break a branch or something trying to do daily tasks and I’ll just fucking crack and cut it all away lol. I’ve never made it longer than a month with one lol.
I'm basic in soil. Half a gallon a day right now 5g MC a gallon. 5mL calmag. Bloom boosters as soon as I flip. Shouldn't need to do anything other then trim fans. I can access her 360°. I hope I make it. Jenny gave me around a QP or more last time lets see a half plus this time. I'll be good, I hope lmao.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
In various plants. I think the ones now are a few months. I'm finishing my first run tomorrow or the next day. Lol she's almsot there 😁😁😁View attachment 58144
Mites honestly arent that bad to beat if youre vigilant amd proactive after the initial eradication. They always come back. So install some preventative care and you should be good. I'll let you know how these predator mites do. Jenny has a small outbreak luckily she in her own tent. Flower tent 3 and mother tent are clean. Just released 16k predaotr mites in her tent and some in the other tents just in case. View attachment 58143
Also when taking clones of an infested plant or recovering always check gor eggs. Tiny white balls along the under leaf. Just wipe away with Dawn soapywater and good to go. Thats how I saved Jenny and the Mac the first time with mites. This is a clone.View attachment 58142
Jenny II in all her glory.

Bastard mites. Hope I never see 1 again. For me it was to late once I noticed them. After dealing with that I check under my leafs now on the regular.

Out of anything I’ve faced they were the hardest to beat back

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Bastard mites. Hope I never see 1 again. For me it was to late once I noticed them. After dealing with that I check under my leafs now on the regular.

Out of anything I’ve faced they were the hardest to beat back
Im actually very on top of them. They always come back but I've had the last two runs mite free. And honestly my infestation at the moment is contained to one tent and only one plant in the tent and its minimal. I pluck newly bitten leaves wipe the area. Introducing amlther 50k cucmeris mites in. They saved all the clones and babies that were in the tent too orginally. The one mac clone at the time my only clone was bad I dosed her with 1k cucumeris no more mites, eggs or larvae...

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Im actually very on top of them. They always come back but I've had the last two runs mite free. And honestly my infestation at the moment is contained to one tent and only one plant in the tent and its minimal. I pluck newly bitten leaves wipe the area. Introducing amlther 50k cucmeris mites in. They saved all the clones and babies that were in the tent too orginally. The one mac clone at the time my only clone was bad I dosed her with 1k cucumeris no more mites, eggs or larvae...
Gotta stay on top of em. Good to hear you have them beaten. I hear they always come back to so that’s why I’m more vigilant these days.

I beat em with a couple of those hot shot cans. But I’d never use them on a flowering plant. Have you ever tried any of the miteacides? There expensive so I didn’t wanna spend the money if it wasn’t going to kill them. I used neem oil and something else. Seemed to work for a day or 2 then they would come back twice as bad each time. Those hot shots were a last ditch effort to save my veg plants and thank god it worked. Moved my growroom to another location and haven’t seen them again. Knock on wood

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Gotta stay on top of em. Good to hear you have them beaten. I hear they always come back to so that’s why I’m more vigilant these days.

I beat em with a couple of those hot shot cans. But I’d never use them on a flowering plant. Have you ever tried any of the miteacides? There expensive so I didn’t wanna spend the money if it wasn’t going to kill them. I used neem oil and something else. Seemed to work for a day or 2 then they would come back twice as bad each time. Those hot shots were a last ditch effort to save my veg plants and thank god it worked. Moved my growroom to another location and haven’t seen them again. Knock on wood
Not sure if you are aware but spider mites build up immunity to mostly every anti mite shit used on them. That's how I ended up using predator mites. Not the cheapest option and reintroductions are required. But I can use it on flowering plants if need be. Luckily the flower tent and mother tent are pest free. When i move im bombing the place before i move in drowning every plant in peroxide water and wiping every last leaf amd branch down lol. Theyre not moving with me lol

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yea I found that out the hard way. Lucky that those cans worked and I saved everything

Never added any predator mites or ladybugs. It’s 2020 you’d think we’d have something that actually works with a 1 or 2 dose treatment and kills them for good.
Then they wouldn't be able to make money. Lol
Ladybugs are a waste. The mites reproduce faster then the ladysbugs could eat them. That's why you introduce 20k persimilis and 50k cucumeris and laugh as they decimate every last bit of spider mites.
I'm just happy to hear you're mite free still.[

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Then they wouldn't be able to make money. Lol
Ladybugs are a waste. The mites reproduce faster then the ladysbugs could eat them. That's why you introduce 20k persimilis and 50k cucumeris and laugh as they decimate every last bit of spider mites.
I'm just happy to hear you're mite free still.[
Thanks man@! I ever run into them again ill deff try the pred mites before anything else.

How much does the 20k persimilis and 50k cucumeris cost?>

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thanks man@! I ever run into them again ill deff try the pred mites before anything else.

How much does the 20k persimilis and 50k cucumeris cost?>
The persimilis are my favorite in my environment they reign the best. They are also the most expensive. 120 for 20k plus 20ish for overnight.
The cucumeris breed the fastest and are much less expensive and still just as beast theyre 40 for 50k.
I still find persimilis in my flower tent 3 weeks later.
The cucumeris are harder to spot.
They'll be here the 22nd the 50k cucumeris.