cultivating my sanity

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I have, when he played drums in the Turtles. He was fantastic. I told him, "You know, you're wasting your skills with Flo and Eddie [Howard and Mark stole those nicknames from me years later]. You should leave 'em, and come play drums in my new band, Crosby, Stills and Fergusen." He took my advice, but had to wait because his band was still touring. By the time he joined, I'd left CS&F to play catcher for the Dodgers, where I made a still legendary throw in the World Series playing right field. Not many people know this.
Graham Nash clearly owes you a huge debt of gratitude.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just saw this. Wow some people really take this shit to heart. One thing you can guarantee by being at the top you'll have a person in every ear telling you how you should run shit, another group telling you how they can do it better, and of course everyone has an opinion on everything. Best thing I ever did was come to grips with not being able to make everyone happy. It's impossible. I'm not gonna be held prisoner by people who think this person or that person belongs. I'll make decisions based on the evidence. Personally could care less who stays or goes. You guys can work it out on your own time.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Amazing stuff! So is this an attempt at growing in the shade? You should think about hanging some lights from the scrog:ROFLMAO:
Lack of real estate. Saw unused space and knew i wasnr flowering her for a few weeks so i said fuck it. Surprisingly nothing is stretching and everything seems to getting adequate light so its working out. Thats actually a really good idea. That has me thinking of putting a barrier wall right below jennys canopy seal it around the outside put a soft cushion around the stalk to allow it to grow and hang cfls from it lol. Split the tent in half however that would require too.much work reconfiguring the ventilation. Lol a new tent will be here soon.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lack of real estate. Saw unused space and knew i wasnr flowering her for a few weeks so i said fuck it. Surprisingly nothing is stretching and everything seems to getting adequate light so its working out. Thats actually a really good idea. That has me thinking of putting a barrier wall right below jennys canopy seal it around the outside put a soft cushion around the stalk to allow it to grow and hang cfls from it lol. Split the tent in half however that would require too.much work reconfiguring the ventilation. Lol a new tent will be here soon.
I was joking dude! I saw that it was clones and seedlings under there - fucking brilliant! They don't need as much light - they aren't getting as much light. Winning :)