Culling-Mental Block

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Anyone else have a bit of an issue with culling plants?

I know it is a smart practice. Getting rid of plants with damage, unsatisfactory traits, etc will only make the garden stronger overall, yet it feels like I've failed every time I make the choice to cull. I feel like I have to get over this if I want to accomplish anything with my chucks.
I guess it comes from a general thrifty mindset, plus starting out with a limited number of feminized seeds. One seed better produce one harvest-able plant or it was a waste of time and resources.
Now that there are hundreds of seeds in the vault and many more growing, tossing out seedlings, or even flowering plants should be nothing. I am getting better at doing it, but damned it if still doesn't feel wrong.

Anyone else feel this way, or are you all seasoned killers by now?🏹

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I Don't cull I decimate , it just feels sooo much better . Only the best see the flower tent and allows Me to pop more beans. Give in to Your bloodlust and it will no longer bother You.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I hate to cull a seed plant given the price of seeds, it feels like throwing those $$ in the trash. Obvious exceptions are males and sluts with nuts. :ROFLMAO:

I don't feel as bad about tossing a clone, but I do feel a little bad.