Crypto Thread

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I invest in bitcoin currency
I have made money.
Its in the stocks. When BTC goes up. So does my acct.
Paypal is offering crypto as a pay option now! Things are about to go UP.
Now ya cant say ya didnt know...

Maybe we should start a payment/ crypto thread?

baldmountain

Super Active Member
This sounded a bit like an ad for crypto. :sneaky:

But it might be nice to hear what apps people are using and about problems people have had trying to use crypto. I personally have about $60 stuck in coinbase that I'm not sure what to do with. I set it up to buy some seeds, but ended up sending cash instead.

I actually have a Moonlander ASIC miner running in the basement. After running a month it made 43 cents in a pool. Running it solo now since it's not worth running other than as a lottery.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
The process of buying and using crypto is confusing at first. But after my first time using it, it’s pretty easy. I don’t keep any money in crypto. No reason other than I only use it to purchase seeds. I just add funds via my account to buy bitcoin, enough to cover the purchase. Couldn’t be easier. It can be a bit nerve racking waiting for the confirmations, but I’ve yet to encounter a problem in the end. FWIW I use Coinbase.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I use Coinbase but have never spent any of my Bitcoin yet. I put $20 in there a year or two ago. They highest it’s gone so far was about $350 and it’s currently at $151.81. Kinda makes me wish I deposited $2,000 back then instead of $20.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This sounded a bit like an ad for crypto. :sneaky:

But it might be nice to hear what apps people are using and about problems people have had trying to use crypto. I personally have about $60 stuck in coinbase that I'm not sure what to do with. I set it up to buy some seeds, but ended up sending cash instead.

I actually have a Moonlander ASIC miner running in the basement. After running a month it made 43 cents in a pool. Running it solo now since it's not worth running other than as a lottery.
Have u checked it lately?
Its probably up to 80$!
No I'm no advertiser here.
Just trying to manage my assets wisely

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I use Coinbase but have never spent any of my Bitcoin yet. I put $20 in there a year or two ago. They highest it’s gone so far was about $350 and it’s currently at $151.81. Kinda makes me wish I deposited $2,000 back then instead of $20.
I was amazed when I saw my 8$ go up to 23. I spent that shit right away haha.
1$ and change to add funds. Thats negligible