Crossing 2 phenos from same strain?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Just wondering if this is possible with 2 fem plants that I’ve pheno hunted that are the same strain…what would they be classified as? Would they be weaker or stronger?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
What is your plan for the line? If you pollinate one to the other you may get everything from similar characteristics from each mom, 50:50 mix, or something completely different. Try it and pop a bunch of those seeds to see if you get anything close to what you liked about the parents.

I think they would fall under F2 but hopefully someone with experience here will chime in.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
They’re all perfect in their own way ……I got hella lucky and found 4 keepers….one tops out at 40%+ total canabinoids…..10 week finisher though….,stretchy…..another that is a 6.5 day finisher that is short and stalky….amazing frost factor…..wanna combine the 2

D

Deleted member 2835

She’s all brown hairs mid way into week 4 with a very very fast onset bud growth that’s almost instant once u flip
I would say that will decrease your yield... you want white hairs until at least week 6