CrimsonEcho’s pollen mothers!

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
So it may be too early to tell, but are they showing varied expressions? Or all pretty similar thus far between the strains?
If you are talking about the parents, parents were pretty solid. All the gals in there have been worked pretty well i think because not many different phenos.

For the offspring, gotta grow it first. For now they look like seeds. Hahahha.

Blueberry bastards were pretty uniform besides the hermie thing. I hope i’m getting the question right if not ask me again. Lmfao.

crimsonecho

To clarify my vague question, lol, I meant of the new beans popped and growing, if theyre growing all similar, or if there was varied phenos of the parents showing up.
Hahaha i’m still waiting for them to ripen bro no new seeds in this run only clones. Blueberry bastards were strangely uniform tho i’m only left with one in accounts of the hermie thing. With the Indigo Lily only one bean popped so its pretty uniform. Hahha. I’m gonna keep an eye out for variations and report here.

crimsonecho

Lol, my bad brain, or really good weed.
I'd thought for some reason you'd done some more popping of the new beans already. Interested to see what ya get when the time comes.
Probably good weed bro. When the Indigo Lily flowers i’ll report back on that. Tho one pheno is a tiny sample size it may teach me something. Haha.

And since i don’t know the parents of the blueberry bastards except Blueberry #3, can’t say much. Tho as i said all had that same pink flower formation which is a Blueberry #3 trait, so if have not picked off 4 Blueberry #3 S1s out of 200+ seeds, that trait seems to be dominant.

Indigo Lily will be the test because its a labeled cross of Blueberry #3 x Purple Afghan Kush #1.

Hope it breeds true for pink flowers. Its always cool to see some colours.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Never believed fortune tellers, till now. Haha Jesse my man you either got sixth sense or third eye or some kind of abnormality for sure. Lmfao.
Just caught up on your thread. You got some real fun stuff going on here. The experimenting and "thoughts out loud" are quite engaging. Saw you have a journal up now and decided to pop on over here. Glad I did, good stuff mang! (y)

crimsonecho

Very Sexy indeed !!
Sexy never stops over here man. Lol.

Just caught up on your thread. You got some real fun stuff going on here. The experimenting and "thoughts out loud" are quite engaging. Saw you have a journal up now and decided to pop on over here. Glad I did, good stuff mang! (y)
Thanks dude. Appreciate the love. I’m gonna try to keep it engaging and fun for all. It is for me and i kinda do “thoughts out loud” out loud and proud. Oh the looks i get on the streets! Hahaha.

crimsonecho

Well overly enthusiastic feeding regimens kill more than it saves. Luckily no deaths in my case. Just some burn on the Blueberry. Others are ok tho.

C3A8AE0F-02D1-4076-A125-9F26AEF05136.jpeg3F02469F-6A67-476E-A827-1DC4478344D8.jpeg

Blueberry bastard with all the neglect it had to endure. Its ok.

5D65FE9D-DCFC-4F9A-BCC6-6B822B39D78F.jpegF76DF4A8-9EA3-43C3-B441-3FA985E0D5B0.jpeg

Dinachem. It can still eat more. Coupling it and the Blueberry in the same tray is not advisable.

A99A6BC2-921C-48D8-A37C-9B50348F3683.jpeg3EA359CA-B73B-4A5F-A398-7861630CFB9E.jpeg52CA4CB4-D426-4ABD-B4CF-F3EC261FD164.jpeg

And some sticky jazz cabbage, Blue Kush. I can’t even see the seeded calyxes. It just keeps throwing new pistils. It looks pretty nice. A heavy yielder for sure.

D453AC41-8E53-4368-9372-C72F5C748BAF.jpeg

Last edited:

crimsonecho

Ok i harvested the Blueberry #3, the Dinachem and the Peyote Cookies and partially harvested the Blue Kush and the PAK #3.

The seeds are from the Blue Kush. Lower buds, mostly fluff but from 3 tiny buds 20+ seeds. Thats good. Many more are still on the plant. All mature and ready to be fully harvested but i need some smokable weed from it so maybe in a couple of weeks. During that period, i’m gonna keep harvesting. Will be picking the seeds off by hand. I’m throwing four of the least mature ones in water tonight. If any of them pops gonna do a quick 12/12 and see what it produces.

9B376C50-5F10-4731-85F9-7143B8AE5BA0.jpeg3710AAE5-C8C0-414B-94A6-CB93C4985A1E.jpeg508EB85B-CA84-432B-9123-1A8997075838.jpeg

crimsonecho

I just went back and checked the dates and it seems all my seeds have matured in 4 to 5 weeks. Thats good. On Dinachem, there were many unripe ones (15-20%) but i think after sifting through, i have about 400-500 S1 from Dinachem or probably more and thats more than enough. Also pulled about 200 from the Blue Kush and probably 100 from the Purple Afghan Kush. Well that should be enough to get a good pheno hunt going for those two. I haven’t deseeded the Blueberry #3 and the Peyote Cookies yet.

Blue Kush x Dinachem
C634CB24-496F-4D63-862E-492B3FAFDE3F.jpeg

Dinachem S1
F598BA5A-AA60-4D70-95EE-518A812A5CF4.jpeg

Purple Afghan Kush #3 x Dinachem
6DBA14AC-47E8-4564-AD6D-451B995630BA.jpeg

Finger hash from that Dinachem mother was amazing too. Seriously i would be perfectly happy if all i ever get to grow from now on was that Dinachem and maybe some Blue Kush also. But of course after breeding for some other super sexy qualities from my genetic stock i’m sure the offspring will be even sexier.

crimsonecho

Just harvested the Blue Kush as i’m starting a new grow. Again an early harvest but it still looks very sexy. This run i’m gonna let it go till the end and seeing this is the fruit of just 5-6 weeks, can’t really imagine what 8 weeks will do to it. It smells amazing by the way and sticky as.. well, honey maybe? Hahahah. Its sticky!

I’m also gonna throw in 4 or 5 Blue Kush x Dinachem crosses, they have germinated and right now chilling in the little bonsai tent. This cross, if i can find the pheno i’m dreaming for, is gonna be out of this world. Lets hope i do. Haha.

4F7C28CC-2F48-44BC-B11E-EE70F6708E31.jpeg

Seems like a small yield but i stripped half of it prior to harvest to get the seeds and its just extremely dense. Like pebbles.

crimsonecho

I love that DinaFem stuff

your soil looks very heavy did you buy it in

if so from Who..?

cheers/
No i mix it myself.

Its something like this;

-zeolite
-pumice
-hydroton
-perlite
-tea soaked activated carbon
-ewc
-peat
-tiny amount of coco coir
-gk complete organics
-bat guano
-neem seed meal
-pinch of oat flour
-diatomaceous earth

These are the ones i remember atm. I used to use much more aeration but this works better for me. Holds water and nutrients better.

crimsonecho

No i mix it myself.

Its something like this;

-zeolite
-pumice
-hydroton
-perlite
-tea soaked activated carbon
-ewc
-peat
-tiny amount of coco coir
-gk complete organics
-bat guano
-neem seed meal
-pinch of oat flour
-diatomaceous earth

These are the ones i remember atm. I used to use much more aeration but this works better for me. Holds water and nutrients better.
Ah just remembered; i also mixed in some farmyard manure and a pinch of spirulina.

crimsonecho

Very Much the Opposite then ....LOLOLOL!
Haha. Don’t get me wrong its a heavy and rich soil mix. But as you know when it’s organic it’s balanced and they thrive in it. I like my organic mixes little on the heavy side. Microherd seems to suffer less when medium holds more water. So i used to mix in 1/3 aeration material give or take now its more like 1/4. It looks like they are happy to be in it. It especially works well for smart pots. Cuts on water usage etc. Its cool. Hahah.