Cooking in the kitchen with Capt, C

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
To help mitigate that....keep your gummies on a plate to dry off....12 to 24 hours is nice (after you make them pop them out and dry em)

Eat them to see if they are dry enough.

thats how i got here...what day is it....who am i...
Yea I’ll try that next time. I’m gonna get a lock box so I can keep them in the fridge and not worry about the kids. That’s why I had them chillin in the cabinet, one of the kids had friends over and I was paranoid they would get into it so I pulled em out. A couple days later I went to eat one and they were moldy lol fuck

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That is always the problem...I start with...THE GUMMIES IN THIS CONTAINER ARE POISION AND YOU WILL DIE.

My 13 year old is not interested. All grandkids believe it is poison.

I am going to get a gun safe....to hold my weed.

Dont use fruit juice to preserve them too (in the proces) use water and about 1/2 tsp of white viniger to get that sour tang.

I am an accomplished cook...i can find a substitute for any ingredient...

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
That is always the problem...I start with...THE GUMMIES IN THIS CONTAINER ARE POISION AND YOU WILL DIE.

My 13 year old is not interested. All grandkids believe it is poison.

I am going to get a gun safe....to hold my weed.

Dont use fruit juice to preserve them too (in the proces) use water and about 1/2 tsp of white viniger to get that sour tang.

I am an accomplished cook...i can find a substitute for any ingredient...
Hahaha yea I told the 6 year old it’s poison and will make her really sick. She’s too smart she says “well, why are you eating it then?” Lol I told her it’s poop medicine for adults and since kids don’t need help pooping it just makes them sick. She’s a little sneaky bitch tho and she doesn’t listen for shit so I’m gonna get the lock box lol.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hahaha yea I told the 6 year old it’s poison and will make her really sick. She’s too smart she says “well, why are you eating it then?” Lol I told her it’s poop medicine for adults and since kids don’t need help pooping it just makes them sick. She’s a little sneaky bitch tho and she doesn’t listen for shit so I’m gonna get the lock box lol.
Amazing the the things we think of on spur of the moment. I don't remember how old he was maybe 7-10 years old. My son came up to me holding a zip and said what is this. I said holy shit please tell me you did not touch that rat poison. That stuff is deadly.LOL

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I got a script...i said dude i have to talk to you....that garage smell...that aint the garage.

Dad uses cannabis....and i have a prescription.

Now its not all weird and secret. And sometimes he is funny...Dad you are the smartest stoner in the universe. lol...No son i am just smart...and im stoned...WOW MIND BLOWN