competition time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
let's do a comp guys!!!

I don't really have anything to offer as a prize at this very moment, but I'm sure somewhere down the road we may be able to pick up a donation or 2.

what kind of comp would you guys want to do? maybe solo cup, 12/12 from veg to harvest? or just an 18 week grow off, bring what ever you got kinda thing? or maybe even a heisen bean genetics grow off? I'm sure everyone here has at least one bean of hb's gear they could enter!

just figured why not get this rolling, I'd love to be in another comp, and I'm sure some of you guys feel the same as well!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
let's do a comp guys!!!

I don't really have anything to offer as a prize at this very moment, but I'm sure somewhere down the road we may be able to pick up a donation or 2.

what kind of comp would you guys want to do? maybe solo cup, 12/12 from veg to harvest? or just an 18 week grow off, bring what ever you got kinda thing? or maybe even a heisen bean genetics grow off? I'm sure everyone here has at least one bean of hb's gear they could enter!

just figured why not get this rolling, I'd love to be in another comp, and I'm sure some of you guys feel the same as well!
Solo cup 100%. If we don’t start a solo cup challenge I will bitch and moan for days. I’m ready to go germ a bean and I’m f@ckin horrrrrney

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
@Uncle Romulus you should let the other folks that responded about the Solo challenge you want to happen, and have them come here. I'm sure @Green_256 would love to join our fun.
12 and 12 from seed, 16 oz Solo, any light you want?
Doesnt need a prize, bragging rights is good shit in my book. Lmfao. Whatcha think y'all?
I'm down for whatever, sounds to be loads of fun. Yay.
Is the 12 and 12 from seed negotiable? What about 2 weeks from popping up we flip or something. I want to get freaky with it. Guess I could use something that stretches hard but still.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
It shoukd be 12 12 from sed to make it fair for everyone. That way everybody will start at the same time and be flowering at the same time
We could just start at the same time tho and flip at agreed apon time. 12/12 is child’s play for air pruning. Won’t even need to fill the solo cup up all the way. 12/12 in a thimble how bout that. :ROFLMAO: Also makes it easier for me to cheat. I could just run light over the bastard 24/7 for weeks and get away with it. An agreed apon start and flip time would be most controlled I think. Hard to cheat beside using old pics and photo shop and such.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I Learned my lesson on my last solo cup challenge! sadly bc I veg in one room and flower in another, my flower room is use to sitting in the very low 70's at the canopy, outside the tent it's about 60 give or take!

well I've learned bc of this, seedlings started from 12/12, just don't fair very well for me, no matter what I do, I can't make them even a Lil bit happy! well not without screwing with my real grow, which just can't happen lol

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I think we just need a reasonable timeframe, and a rule that your roots need to be contained within the solo cup. Then people can use whatever style they want to showcase their skills. Soil, coco, clay pebbles, perlite, etc... just use whatever u want, however you want.

Or something else, I don't really care...😂

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I think we just need a reasonable timeframe, and a rule that your roots need to be contained within the solo cup. Then people can use whatever style they want to showcase their skills. Soil, coco, clay pebbles, perlite, etc... just use whatever u want, however you want.

Or something else, I don't really care...😂
I’ll use cornflakes as a medium. Water with milk

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
To get us a bit more consolidated I’ve done gone and created an official solo thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.