competition thread

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I would like to see a competition thread! if at all possible, I know we have the monthly, but I was talking along the lines of "grow offs" and maybe solo cup challenges! or what ever else ppl can come up with!

I know we have tons of guys here who wouldn't mind donating to the pot, or even sponsoring a comp! Shit I'd be willing to bet that @Heisenbeans would be up for sponsoring a HB genetics grow off, maybe rules would be using only HB gear or some shit! Besides everyone's(mostly, at least I have lol) been wanting a thread with just straight up HB plants and not with all the drama, this could give us that and more!

anyway was just a thought I had, and I figured it was pretty good! @The Governor

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I would like to see a competition thread! if at all possible, I know we have the monthly, but I was talking along the lines of "grow offs" and maybe solo cup challenges! or what ever else ppl can come up with!

I know we have tons of guys here who wouldn't mind donating to the pot, or even sponsoring a comp! Shit I'd be willing to bet that @Heisenbeans would be up for sponsoring a HB genetics grow off, maybe rules would be using only HB gear or some shit! Besides everyone's(mostly, at least I have lol) been wanting a thread with just straight up HB plants and not with all the drama, this could give us that and more!

anyway was just a thought I had, and I figured it was pretty good! @The Governor
I’m down. Not an entry but here’s my first Heisenbeans flowering plant,, ECSD bastard plant B4E1D8DA-07BC-43A9-B70C-063CC9990FFD.jpeg0C4E2FA6-5FF1-4A55-AF61-D4F8D83238F7.jpeg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
well if it happens I'm sure it won't be here, also I'd assume old H would be making up his own rules, and setting the prizes or what not, this was really just a suggestion and the idea for that came up while typing lol, but nice looking lady, doing a great job with her!