Communitys opinion on CopyCat genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Here’s my platinum runtz at day 37. I’ll still grow whatever I have from him but won’t be buying anymore. He pulled some sucka shit. He may not have been the one to file the police report but he bragged about taking his wife to the station to file it. Still a rat in my book especially since before that he posted one guys address and one of his followers went and drove circles around that guys house for like 15 minutes. I also got 5 seeds in my last sale packs unknowingly.
It’s nice being able to pop only one or two seeds with a high chance of fire and not hunting tho.
View attachment 61630View attachment 61624
She really is a beauty man. 🔥🔥🔥

ny-og

ive always been a fan of the underdog myself

All of us here are trying to get the best genetics in the game And a lot of us don’t have $10,000 to spend on a cut. So I appreciate what Heisen and a few others are doing. I respect the hustle A lot of folks don’t. They think they own certain genetics and certain strains This can lead to a bad reputation. So I’m not ready to just write copy off just yet
Especially when I’ve never popped a single 1 of his beans

There are a few ppl running his stuff on instagram and it all looks great. Just never no if their real accounts
Great seeds I'm running rn

bill203

watching this trying to make sense of it lol.(youtubelink)
Was watching his streams around when he was beefing with Cap over the S1s.
Id heared things about him being a con in the past but seemed like he had some proof via fire seeded bud shots etc with copycat. the whole thing with the Mac was funny 😁 His view was he found a killer mac male and cap blocked him when he sent him a pic on insta ahahaha.

Watching this video if its true hes gone to the police and gave out an international address over internet feuding his seeds aint worth risking prison before there even popped in my opinion. If somebody's gonna give out info at a time like that they'll handover it all when things turn worse for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.