Finally here.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Haha! Walter was worried about a simple fly in the lab. George is a "jumbo jet" carrying passengers to relocation areas around your garden.
Shew him off! lol
I'm finally getting my "bug" problem under control. The plant I hit with straight Ethanol is nice and healthy. That 1 time took 90% of the Broad Mites out. Anywhere they took a bite and broke the skin of the leaf, turned brown. Never harmed any of the healthy parts. It really does work, but people are afraid to use. Just keep it in freezer and use it very cold.
Bugs are a bitch! I have 6 different things to treat with on the shelf now.
Never again if I can help it. Seeds should be treated too.
I'm hopeful that I've got it under control. Only time will tell. Going to check on them now as we speak. Fuckin George. Jumbo jet ass fucker.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Give them a treatment of something every few days. They are still there. Somewhere! Only a computer microscope tells the real story.
I've learned to "find and track" the little fuckers. lol They send spies out, dropping eggs as they head for the tops where the fresh food is being made, while the others are setting up small camps all along the trail that the 1st ones carved out. Everyday, they get another small foothold.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Give them a treatment of something every few days. They are still there. Somewhere! Only a computer microscope tells the real story.
I've learned to "find and track" the little fuckers. lol They send spies out, dropping eggs as they head for the tops where the fresh food is being made, while the others are setting up small camps all along the trail that the 1st ones carved out. Everyday, they get another small foothold.
I'm taking them all out again later giving them another shower. Then going to wipe down each individual leaf. Spray them with the neem oil shit again tomorrow before work. I'ma fuck these mites up. Not letting them spread. Nope, no and definitely not. Mount up your defenses. We're going to battle.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'm taking them all out again later giving them another shower. Then going to wipe down each individual leaf. Spray them with the neem oil shit again tomorrow before work. I'ma fuck these mites up. Not letting them spread. Nope, no and definitely not. Mount up your defenses. We're going to battle.
Glad to see you updated your journal. I fell ya i have been battling the fungus gnats myself for several weeks. Have you been using anything as far as pest preventative? I have been using azamax for a while now. I treat every 2 weeks in veg and 2 weeks into flower but nothing after that.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Glad to see you updated your journal. I fell ya i have been battling the fungus gnats myself for several weeks. Have you been using anything as far as pest preventative? I have been using azamax for a while now. I treat every 2 weeks in veg and 2 weeks into flower but nothing after that.
Thanks Capt. I hope your on the winning side of that battle. Azamax definitely will help. My growmie picked up some neem oil spray from Walmart. Hopefully that and constant observation will have me on top of these mites.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I love bugs, just outside of my grow, anywhere else but in my grow. I wish I knew I had them before I brought them into my home. Would've dumped them or quarantined them until I felt they were safe to come into my new area.
Probably how 90% of infestations start like that i bet. Other 10% is cleanness. I think if you are going to bring outside cuts, clones whatever you need a decent place to keep them for a week or so. Easier said than done.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Probably how 90% of infestations start like that i bet. Other 10% is cleanness. I think if you are going to bring outside cuts, clones whatever you need a decent place to keep them for a week or so. Easier said than done.
But it's definitely good practice. I think I will set up something like that for the future. I still blame George. My growmie was surprised I told youse about my mites but I'm transparent and know cleanliness was not the issue on my end.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
As growers, we should take precautions like a place to keep a cut outside of your grow until satisfied there are no issues. Most people don't think about that.
I don't blame anyone for my infestation. It's not the end of the world, but feels like it when you notice them. lol
Be sure in the future you spray them on a regular basis and step it up right before flip. Once in flower, it get serious.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
As growers, we should take precautions like a place to keep a cut outside of your grow until satisfied there are no issues. Most people don't think about that.
I don't blame anyone for my infestation. It's not the end of the world, but feels like it when you notice them. lol
Be sure in the future you spray them on a regular basis and step it up right before flip. Once in flower, it get serious.
This. Well said. I as well only blame myself for my outbreak. Also like you said it's not the end of the world. I will be on top of it and becuase of it I will be even more anal then before.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
This. Well said. I as well only blame myself for my outbreak. Also like you said it's not the end of the world. I will be on top of it and becuase of it I will be even more anal then before.
Chalk it up as a "lesson learned" and use it as a positive thing. Stock your shelf, more important than seeds for moment. I wasn't prepared, I had little to nothing on hand when I spotted this last infestation.
Even with a clean environment, you can carry them in by opening a door.
Check this out, a white fly can carry 5 or 6 "broad mites" on their bodies. Drops them off like "paratroopers".
The insect world is not dumb.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Chalk it up as a "lesson learned" and use it as a positive thing. Stock your shelf, more important than seeds for moment. I wasn't prepared, I had little to nothing on hand when I spotted this last infestation.
Even with a clean environment, you can carry them in by opening a door.
Check this out, a white fly can carry 5 or 6 "broad mites" on their bodies. Drops them off like "paratroopers".
The insect world is not dumb.
Already chalked it up as a lesson learned. I'm hoping to fully eradicate them and not have to combat them for months to come. I have a neem oil 5 in 1 spray shit from Walmart and something my growmie just grabbed, Jack's something I believe. So I'll be alternating between them while doing at least twice daily checks and wipe downs. Thankfully they're in his closet and not my future garden room lol. I'll ofcourse keep youse all posted. Planning to germ a bunch of gifted seeds this Monday as promised on my end. Excited to see what I get.