Finally here.

nc208

Maybe I was excited...didn't realize what I did affected you
It does, it provides humor, when someone posts something silly or funny and I laugh then I am positively affected by that post.

If you went on a racist or homophobic rant then I would be pissed off and would be negatively affected.

See how what you post can affect others. I wasn't trying to be mean just trying to have a little fun. No harm intended.

shimz

vapest
So since I have at my disposal multiple master growers I have a much needed question answered so let's start with this...does anyone veg for long periods of time?
No master here, but I fill 1m X 1m scrog with one plant. Takes 8-16 weeks from clone to start of flower. Clones start in solos and go into final 5 gallon smartie of coco. Not a lot of light for the first 4-8 weeks. What exactly is your question?

Streetpro09

Tester
I'm no master grower by any means but please define a long time. My current grow vegged for about 10 weeks. They had a rough start cause I wasn't ready for them when they needed transplanted and then I vegged a little longer than needed for my space. Here's a picture to give you an idea.

375A5C44-26C3-42F5-AD05-B3BFD4D8A0A9.jpeg
The next batch has been vegging for about 8 weeks now. They are growing a little slower. But will be ready soon. These had it worse from the start with a little root rot. Maybe that's why they are lagging?

F2057AAD-33E2-4497-AE44-601C58CEFFBD.jpeg