Finally here.

Streetpro09

Tester
How dare you tell me what to do with my babies!
🤣🤣🤣 Jkjkjk
I appreciate it anyway, I've done just the hose before but I prefer my bubbles smaller, creates more DO in the water. I need more hose and since I'm buying that, I'll just grab airstones as well.
I had them in my first grow then didn't the next one and didn't really notice any difference. Now that I write that I'll probably try the stones again and see if I can tell a difference now that I'm growing a little better.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Fed the ladies last night...fixed the ones lid that had a hole too big(the one with the white shit on the lid) uppotted the 3.5 gal to a 5. She wasn't root bound but I feel she wasn't uptaking nutes as well as she could be with more room. Algae Experiment is trucking along lovely.IMG_20190605_195406.jpg
AfterIMG_20190605_203725.jpg
Currently waiting for them to wake up so I can go hang out with them.
Edit pic below is the 3.5 gallon I uppotted, let her go au-naturale. Reason behind it i wanted to get a better understanding of my blurples light penetration. It was great last run but I had them trained and trimmed way more. Just another fun lil side experiment.
IMG_20190605_203645.jpg

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Lookin good in here bro
Thank you. Sadly I missed all top offs this last week two to be exact. I feed Thursdays. Top Saturday night, then Tuesday. Clean buckets refeed Thursday. Ppms rose and pH spiked. For some reason or another without topping and tryna bring a 7.8 pH down with pH down requires more material to do so. Easier to just swap buckets. I made 4.1 pH water to combat the high pH in the bucket last night. It only brought it down to 7.4. however the water diluted the nutes and brought the ppm down to 600 which is below, so cool. I wish I knew the ppm beforehand. I know they were high, my leaves are proof. Refed and cleaned everything today all got regular half strength feeds except the middle front because she burned the worse. She got a 1/4. Will most likely have to feed again in a few days, throwing her off track of the rest. It's usually another few weeks before they start eating different and needing their individual care. The big bitch can probably handle a higher feed but she's very happy were she's at and I'm trying to see the results of a lower feed. These ladies truly were my experiment to learn and they're constantly teaching me. Can't fuck up anymore luckily it was early flower for them. They'll be fine. The other rooms burned something awful but still producing just the same. Shit is crazy to see.
Edit: pics coming soon.

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Fed the ladies last night...fixed the ones lid that had a hole too big(the one with the white shit on the lid) uppotted the 3.5 gal to a 5. She wasn't root bound but I feel she wasn't uptaking nutes as well as she could be with more room. Algae Experiment is trucking along lovely.View attachment 9142
AfterView attachment 9143
Currently waiting for them to wake up so I can go hang out with them.
Edit pic below is the 3.5 gallon I uppotted, let her go au-naturale. Reason behind it i wanted to get a better understanding of my blurples light penetration. It was great last run but I had them trained and trimmed way more. Just another fun lil side experiment.
View attachment 9147
@yougrowyourway that little dehumidifier you have there in the grow area does it collect much water during lights out?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@yougrowyourway that little dehumidifier you have there in the grow area does it collect much water during lights out?
Surprisingly yes. Got it from my pops. Fills up every night, empty every morning. However it does nothing. Lol the humidity does what it wants. I had to switch up my temps to accommodate the humidity. I don't like it. I feel my leaf surface temperature isn't at the temp it should be with blurples. They're still frosting up lovely tho. Pics still coming soon. Just hit the store for more air stones lmao.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
End of week 2...week 3 starts tomorrow...flipped the 12th of May.
Group shot left middle two algae experimentIMG_20190612_213215.jpgIMG_20190612_213311.jpg
1 slightly affected
IMG_20190612_213330.jpg
2 she suffered the worse damageIMG_20190612_213321.jpg
3 slightly affected
IMG_20190612_213335.jpg
Algae experiment she had no problems lol
IMG_20190612_213342.jpg
Roots are very healthy lol
IMG_20190612_213804.jpg
Blurps on...you can see the burn better imoIMG_20190612_214003.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Surprisingly yes. Got it from my pops. Fills up every night, empty every morning. However it does nothing. Lol the humidity does what it wants. I had to switch up my temps to accommodate the humidity. I don't like it. I feel my leaf surface temperature isn't at the temp it should be with blurples. They're still frosting up lovely tho. Pics still coming soon. Just hit the store for more air stones lmao.
I guess the one i bought was defective. I was going to add this to the flower room at lights out but would not collect much during the night.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Calcium deficiency. It's interesting that I didn't have this problem first run. Then again I was dialed in and my temp and RH were all in check.
IMG_20190617_163311.jpgIMG_20190617_163946.jpg
Gave it a day to see if it worsened, it did. So I added calmag we'll see. pH has been perfect staying around 6.3 been very on top of it twice a day. These ladies deserve the best since they hold me down at my worse.