Combining phenos/feminized??

RookieBuds

Hey guys, new poster but have been lurking a while!

My dad and I got two killer phenos of ThugPug Peanut Butter Breath, and one is a crappy yielder but smells incredible, the other is a great yielder but doesn't stand out, per se.
PXL_20210727_040225803.jpg
This is the "standard" pheno. Day 50 flower.
PXL_20210727_031225366.jpg
This is our OGKB-leaning darling. Day 50 flower.

What i was thinking, was to get new clones, hit one with colloidal silver and dust the other one. Which should I spray with silver and which one should I pollinate, to increase my chances of perpetuating the OGKB-leaners traits?? Or is it a crapshoot either way? I'm ok with just running a clone of each for a couple years, but I'd really like to combine these if that's feasable.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hey guys, new poster but have been lurking a while!

My dad and I got two killer phenos of ThugPug Peanut Butter Breath, and one is a crappy yielder but smells incredible, the other is a great yielder but doesn't stand out, per se.
View attachment 96590
This is the "standard" pheno. Day 50 flower.
View attachment 96591
This is our OGKB-leaning darling. Day 50 flower.

What i was thinking, was to get new clones, hit one with colloidal silver and dust the other one. Which should I spray with silver and which one should I pollinate, to increase my chances of perpetuating the OGKB-leaners traits?? Or is it a crapshoot either way? I'm ok with just running a clone of each for a couple years, but I'd really like to combine these if that's feasable.
Take two clones of the one you want, reverse one, hit the other with it?