Colloidal silver products

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Was wondering if you just lights stressed the plants if that would give the same or similar results to using the silver?
I’ve always been under the impression that when a plant is stressed and the trait is present its a hermie and not a true reversal. Plants that express these traits are not the ones your going to want in your garden bc it’s offspring will also carry these same traits

When you reverse a plant your changing it’s sex. Your changing it from female to male. So when it flowers you have male pollen sacks. The pollen inside the sacks will make feminized seeds after pollinating another female.

I’m actually in the middle of my first seed run. I can’t recommend it yet as I don’t no the results but I’m using Tiresias Mist. Going to try a couple different methods but I figured this would be the fastest and easiest. Maybe not the least expensive. Stuff is expensive!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Soo I was wondering if there are any good premade colloidal silver sprays on the market?? I have heard their are plenty of bunk ones to weed through and just don’t want to waste any money. Any recommendations would be helpful.
NO
Was wondering if you just lights stressed the plants if that would give the same or similar results to using the silver?
NO

led1k

Really Active Member
STS is much easier imo. 5 applications 5 days apart and you'll get pollen. Colloidal you have to spray at least every day forever.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I Was waiting for that lol. Can you explain the difference. I would love to learn and know why. I’m hoping to make seeds of this legendary uptown haze that my buddy is hopefully going to hook me up with. He’s had these beans that he’s had since 2000-2004ish. I’m sure theirs much more to it. But I got to start my crazy learning sequence somewhere. And what better place? Need to get that basement haze back in my life. I don’t care if it takes a year to finish flowering. that shits fire as fuck and nothing like it. If I was to make seeds that would be the strain I would run. I would love to work with and bring back to life and somehow shorten the flowering time and still hold all the other traits.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’ve always been under the impression that when a plant is stressed and the trait is present its a hermie and not a true reversal. Plants that express these traits are not the ones your going to want in your garden bc it’s offspring will also carry these same traits

When you reverse a plant your changing it’s sex. Your changing it from female to male. So when it flowers you have male pollen sacks. The pollen inside the sacks will make feminized seeds after pollinating another female.

I’m actually in the middle of my first seed run. I can’t recommend it yet as I don’t no the results but I’m using Tiresias Mist. Going to try a couple different methods but I figured this would be the fastest and easiest. Maybe not the least expensive. Stuff is expensive!
So no matter how bad you light stress a plant a true non hermie plant will never hermie?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Not if it's worth making seeds with.
I know you know your shit, so I will stop being stubborn in my stubborn learning type way. Guy at my local grow store put this dumb idea in my head. I’m just gonna listen to what you say. I seen that video a few times if he does hit me with those seeds I’m going to have to watch this thing a few moretimes to make sure I get it right. It will def be worth it.

led1k

Really Active Member
That's not true. I've seen strains that would not reverse at that application. There is no 1 size fits all reversing plants
I should have prefaced with ime which is very little experience indeed. It did seem a lot easier than CS.

Would STS have worked on those strains with more applications?