Coco fuck up help needed

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
So I ordered some biomin calcium from amazon. Dickheads sent me a bottle that expired a month later and I just realized it. Was hydrating coco and then was fucked. My idiotic solution was to add some calcitic lime which immediately after I was like shit bad idea. Anyway my solution I've derived is to mix that coco with peat moss to counteract the lime. What yall think of this tactic. I'd prefer straight coco but the mix should he ok. Yall think I'll need perlite added ?

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
It's there a reason you would go exclusively with the "fresh" date? Not sure if nutes are like food. 🤔
You know man I been sober for too long lol. Think I'm lacking the fuck it and overthinking everything. I contacted the rep and I probably would have been just fine with using it. Was a pai getting the extra peat mixed in and the perlite which I hate dealing with but it should do just fine now fingers crossed. All started when the botanicare coco I ordered was switched with some off brand cheap shit. Never got it back to the retailer in time so I said fuck it and ordered a plantonix brick. Everyone is a fan but to me the shit wasnt up to par with what I like. Very fine. I prefer more fibrous coco in the mix at least. Went to soak and noticed the calcium bottle was looking funk and was like well it's never easy for Fonda. Just made shit harder on myself but it's all good. I've used a peat coco blend beside pure coco and if anything it looked healthier. Only downside is peat is a bitch to water compared to coco imo. The coir just sucks that shit up and peat if any bit dry is hydrophobic.