Coco Drain To Waste

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I've been growing in Coco drain to waste for the last couple of years.
If you have a good place to let the nutrient drain, then you will not find a simpler, safer nor more productive system, IMHO.

I do not mono crop, I grow from seed, typically and I still pull 2lb per 1000 watt Double ender.
I have gotten over 3 lbs a light using this system with a heavy yielding strain.
For now I will post some garden shots.
Later I will get into the specifics as time
allows.
Here are some current garden shots at day 44. I had very high Male to female ratios, so there are larger holes in my garden than typical, but it will still prove worth it.
20190311_205257.jpg20190311_205228.jpg

I grow in a similar fashion myself and I also get similar yields between 2 to 3 pounds per light.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I grow in a similar fashion myself and I also get similar yields between 2 to 3 pounds per light.

Very cool!
Nice setup.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
So I use those large concrete mixing containers you can buy at home depot the hold about 25 gallons a piece. Obviously you can use whatever you like, but I do like to use a lot of coco, compared to some, @ least 5 gallons per small to medium plant.
20190316_125035.jpg

I use 2 @ 44 gallon trash cans as reservoirs.
My system involves 1 long piece of 1 inch tubing with half inch branch lines to each tub.
The key to this system is a submersible pump hooked 2 each end of the 1 inch line.
This helps guarantee no loss in line pressure.
20190316_124842.jpg
20190316_124852.jpg

As you can probably tell, I do add beneficial tea to my reservoirs. No need for sterilization here.

I also keep a 95 gallon wheelie bin, full of water.
It acts as a tempering tank to warm up my well water.
Up here in outer Beringia, the water comes out the ground @ about 38° f.
20190316_125130.jpg

I go through this in 2 days of 3x feedings during lights on.
20190316_130927.jpg

I run the Lucas formula, however I am going to order up some mega crop, next.
Here's all i use with some benies.
20190316_124958.jpg

I'll show my lines after the lights come on.

Helluva setup B! I am convinced (doesnt mean Im right lol) that my fungus gnat issues originated from a brick of cocotek lol I run 3x3ish tents so Im not sure Id be able to do this, but if I had the space it seems like you've got this shit down brother!

I appreciate you sharing your knowledge gromie!

Goats

Kush Lover
awesome man! i just moved to coco dtw this run and the plants seem to be happy. i am only at 2 feedings right now, but plan to add a third soon. how many times do you feed/day at the peak?

i can definitely recommend megacrop. i just did my first run with it and it was dead simple and effective. also really cost effective and shipped via amazon. i'm sold. fair warning though, it smells like piss and ass.