Cloning Space Efficiency

Higher Self

R/O water?
My buddy does this with his well water. My R/O water wont do it, Ive tried hundreds, I get half by fresh cuts just right into soil. Similar tech but skipping a step, but then there is also the initial unknown of whether its rooting
I use tap & there is somewhat of a technique I use. After the cut soak with a high water level then after a day reduce it lower close to the end of the stem. A lot of times the roots grow from above the water level 1st then reach down into the water.

Not changing the water creates a water vapor inside the water bottle, you can see the condensation building up. I used to do this in solo cups but the bottle had much better success. Also noticing that thicker water bottles build more water vapor than thinner ones.

That sick plant I said I couldn't get to root just rooted overnight no lie, I was about to cull the mom lol. Still tinkering around with my methods but so far so good, tho in colder season its a bit slower to root.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I don’t always crowd them in there, but when I do, after the 3rd day, I like to take the dome of for a few hours each day, 1.5hrs 2x each day, my nursery is a constant 77rh and 22-23c and the tray is 25-26c having the air temp cooler than the cubes helps dramatically, also I dump the water that condensed on the hood out, then replace the domes. If the cubes dry out too much I just make my solution up, pour what I need into a sterile tray and put the cube loaded insert into it, then back into the tray in the nursery. I make a spray with 1/2 strength ton o bud and full strength Cali magic and 1.25x strength of floralicious plus, I use this as the day spray when the yellowing appears, when I do it like this I almost never loose any.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I don’t always crowd them in there, but when I do, after the 3rd day, I like to take the dome of for a few hours each day, 1.5hrs 2x each day, my nursery is a constant 77rh and 22-23c and the tray is 25-26c having the air temp cooler than the cubes helps dramatically, also I dump the water that condensed on the hood out, then replace the domes. If the cubes dry out too much I just make my solution up, pour what I need into a sterile tray and put the cube loaded insert into it, then back into the tray in the nursery. I make a spray with 1/2 strength ton o bud and full strength Cali magic and 1.25x strength of floralicious plus, I use this as the day spray when the yellowing appears, when I do it like this I almost never loose any.
i take notes and try to learn as much as possible, from everyone here!