Cloning in coco

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Anyone try it? I’m just venturing into the coco game. Have had some pretty explosive root growth transferring rooted clones to coco. Stuck a few cuts in today to see if they like it. Wetted it with some RO+calmag.lonex s
I have done it quite a bit. If i do not feel like firing up the cloner a few cuts i just i will just dip a fresh cut in Clonex rooting jell. And stick it in wet coco charged with a little Clonex solution. Under the right environment you should have a very high success rate.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
I use 12 oz solo cups with Coco, once I get a good rootball, I can transfer the clone (Coco and all) into a dwc bucket and not have to worry about shock to the plant. After a few waterings the Coco washes out (most of it) and by the time I do a res change I pretty much have none left in the net pot.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Only take I do different is using azos. Just make a light paste then water what's left with some extra back in. Haven't had any nitrogen issues. (Except the one time I put azos instead of mykos on accident before the pre flip transplant) .