Clones for trade

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I have a legit amount of breeder cuts. I am trying to expand my selection for next year. If you are holding that good good. Lmk... I have a few to trade as well.
Help me, help you! Let's grow together!!
In particular looking for GMO, and motorbreath 15 breeder stock. Thanks y'all!
@TerpyTyrone hint when u get the mimosa x grape ape has a green pheno ,the one with purple limbs smells, kinda like a skunk and is trichome covered[ski rails].

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
sorry bout your truck,hit it once for me enjoy the buzz!i'll be around later .if you are like me about the time, you get a newer rig something, ALWAYS happens.never had a rig that was built in the same decade i live in.

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
sorry bout your truck,hit it once for me enjoy the buzz!i'll be around later .if you are like me about the time, you get a newer rig something, ALWAYS happens.never had a rig that was built in the same decade i live in.
I work too hard and pay too much for that truck to drive it like that. Its a shame how it happened. Long story. Ill get it fixed. Its just money. Im healthy and in the prime of my life 36. I always wish I was further ahead than I am. But its only getting better from here!