Cleaning house wanna pay it forward

Folks wanting to grow their own are hitting me up constantly to help local here now. I lent out my 1k cool tube and gave away my nostalgic 150. Gave away several 400 mh s and a 400 hps. I’m out of lights to give and almost feeling like buying 100 dollar eBay blurples just so some friends of the broke ass variety can grow. I wish shipping wasn’t so far to me cause I’d take anything. If anyone s in Canada could be worth it but crossing the border with old/big tech would be more than it’s worth most likely. I just realized I’m beggin for the beggars.. I’m a beggar broker lol. I will admit i requested a nug at harvest from each person I’ve helped set up. If I asked for more I know I wouldn’t get it haha

Erick31876

I'm High and forgot
Folks wanting to grow their own are hitting me up constantly to help local here now. I lent out my 1k cool tube and gave away my nostalgic 150. Gave away several 400 mh s and a 400 hps. I’m out of lights to give and almost feeling like buying 100 dollar eBay blurples just so some friends of the broke ass variety can grow. I wish shipping wasn’t so far to me cause I’d take anything. If anyone s in Canada could be worth it but crossing the border with old/big tech would be more than it’s worth most likely. I just realized I’m beggin for the beggars.. I’m a beggar broker lol. I will admit i requested a nug at harvest from each person I’ve helped set up. If I asked for more I know I wouldn’t get it haha
I have several 600, or 1000 watts hps lights if you can use them