Chucks or bought? Community opinion.

Positivitybecomesu

So I chucked a bunch of green points beautiful strains . Do I start the chucks or do I start seeds I bought hmmm .. I'm really wanting to try these bodega bubble gum, but I checked ghost town x itself and times,. Bison breath.... Gmo punch.... Dream catcher... Purple canyon,.. the ghost town was the limeyest bud I have ever smelled straight hung, dense buds .. that smelled like a lime it was amazing 😍.. I'm really thinking gmo x ghost town.
So I love opinions What does the community think? What grow journal shall I do?

Positivitybecomesu

They were new ish ghost town seeds like a couple years ago.if that's what ur asking.. and iv never chucked something and had it not be viable unless the genes were unstable. And the genes I used from gps were 👍👍👍 to infinity and beyond

So I chucked a bunch of green points beautiful strains . Do I start the chucks or do I start seeds I bought hmmm .. I'm really wanting to try these bodega bubble gum, but I checked ghost town x itself and times,. Bison breath.... Gmo punch.... Dream catcher... Purple canyon,.. the ghost town was the limeyest bud I have ever smelled straight hung, dense buds .. that smelled like a lime it was amazing 😍.. I'm really thinking gmo x ghost town.
So I love opinions What does the community think? What grow journal shall I do?
This is a problem I am starting to have now to and I think I am going to just pop a tray 1/2 chucks & 1/2 new and then just run what looks the best after a few weeks. Gmo x ghost town sounds TASTY! (y)

Positivitybecomesu

I’m pretty sure if I had made some seeds (which I never have), I’d be plenty curious about whether they were viable or not. Maybe if this is old hat to you, it wouldn’t even be a consideration.
Why would u be concerned about viablity? Have u had a problem with this? I would think if so it would be based on geneticss and when GPS runs Into a gene problem the cull the seeds the don't put them out there and if u do have a problem with genes jeans will take care of it immediately grade a customer service 😉

Badddoin

Really Active Member
Why would u be concerned about viablity?
I’m pretty sure I said
I’d be plenty curious
and NOT concerned. Apples and oranges. I’m also pretty sure I said that
I never have
produced any seeds, and that’s the reason I would be curious. I currently have a tent full of GPS genetics and I certainly don’t recall ever disparaging them in any way. Although, to be honest, I’ve never licked their balls either, because I’m on their breeder’s forum. Don’t concern yourself, though, it’s on the bucket list.