Chuckers Dictionary

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Ever wondered what that acronym or term meant? Spent some time searching the interwebs and can't find what to call something or get conflicting results? We stoners are a clever bunch and come up with some funny lingo and slang. Urban dictionary for stoners. Chuckapedia. Whatever we wanna call it. If there's a good amount of interest I will start up a database in the format of our choosing and maintain it. Didn't know which forum to post this in so if it gains traction maybe the mods can move it to the most appropriate spot and help come up with some guidelines to keep it useful and efficient. (y) ❓ (n)

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Sorry that this is haggard. Thought I’d put this here instead of posting a link to the website that I obviously stole this from 👍

Attachments

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Jeebus mang I was more thinking of the slang we use but man this is good info. I'll see you all in about a month lol.
Thanks Rom (y)
Thought it would be a start lol. Not very modern list tho. We need some led slang and such. And some classic chucking slang like
“an unc Rom” -shit growing, resulting in accidental pollination. Example. “some aphids stressed my plant and it ended up being a real unc Rom round that’s for sure”
“An @Jesselikes2Grow” -a massive bush growing in a small cup of medium.
Example. “Man you need to buy some bigger pots my gromie! Using those 1 gals your plants are looking very Jesselikes2grow.”
“An @SmithsJunk” -the abilty to engineer elaborate structures and systems with next to no budget and using random available items. Example. “Holy shithawk, Dude you are a regular smithsjunk buiding that spacecraft out of pvc and duct tape!”

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Thought it would be a start lol. Not very modern list tho. We need some led slang and such. And some classic chucking slang like
“an unc Rom” -shit growing, resulting in accidental pollination. Example. “some aphids stressed my plant and it ended up being a real unc Rom round that’s for sure”
“An @Jesselikes2Grow” -a massive bush growing in a small cup of medium.
Example. “Man you need to buy some bigger pots my gromie! Using those 1 gals your plants are looking very Jesselikes2grow.”
“An @SmithsJunk” -the abilty to engineer elaborate structures and systems with next to no budget and using random available items. Example. “Holy shithawk, Dude you are a regular smithsjunk buiding that spacecraft out of pvc and duct tape!”
Now you're talkin' man that type of stuff. Along with the staple terms of course. Separate the wheat from the chaff. Should be easily searchable too cuz