Chuckathon 2022 - Everything x Moon Mountain Kush F3

Kind.AF

Count Chuckula
While the world is busy pretending to have Skunk 1, I've decided to go back to my So Cal OG roots and take advantage of Freeborn releasing these back crossed Florida OG x Florida OG x Jaro seeds. I've been planning this one for the last six months, acquiring cuts as they popped up locally, and setting up my mother plants so they'd be cut and revegged by the time this all came together.

Here's the complete list of all the cuts going into this years chuckstravaganza.

Screenshot_20220617-093932.jpg

Kind.AF

Count Chuckula
The fans on these MMKF3's are huge. This is one of the girls that's going to produce F4s. These are only in about 4 gallons of soil. I imagine they would be giants outdoors in a proper 400 gallon pot.

IMG_20220616_215350.jpg

Actually, what people have probably is Skunk 1 because it wasn't skunky. Finding old genetics of "Original Skunk 1" ain't nuthin. They used to give it away as freebies because it wasn't as good as the other stuff they had. The NL Haze is reputed to actually bring some of that musky rodent aroma.
Definitely passing on the new-old-rodent-musk-hype train. The temptation to use stoned Elon as a logo isn't quite strong enough.

I made a GMO x Amnesia Haze that had a couple really nasty girls, so I can believe it.

Kind.AF

Count Chuckula
Really looking forward to testing the Pre 98 Bubba x Purple Punch x MMK F3 cross. The mom was a really special plant. Huge dense baseball bat colas. Dank coffee and guava smell. Greasy to the touch. Easy as fuck to grow big fat nugs. I can't believe that I picked this up as a single fem seedling from Dark Heart just to fill out an order. It was like accidently buying a lotto ticket, and winning. Only other plant I've seen grow more aggressively indoors was I cut of Blue Frost I got before I was making crosses. Didn't keep it. Effect wasn't what I was looking for, but god damn it was easy weight. The Moon Mountains are, tall, spaced out OG structure on a thick frame with large OG buds. It looks like someone turned up a scale slider on an OG. If I can find one that gets as big as the Moon Mountain, but stacks like the P98 x PP, and has the potency equal to or better, that plant will be a beast.

The Casper OG x MMK F3 will be interesting too. It's a really lanky noodley OG. Requires a few layers of trellis. Runs long. So totally opposite the MMKs, but extremely potent with a lot of different cham, gas, and OG notes. I got the cut from Archive. It's Orgnkid's Ghost OG crossed with Face Off OG BX1. It really yields well because it has these really dense OG nugs that are relatively closely spaced and run pretty far down.

I also ran a selection of a cross I made last year that is basically my in house OG. It's Underdog OG Bag Seed x (Kushmints x White 91) x ((Headbangers x MAC) x (FPOG x MAC)). It's like Tahoe OG and LA Con with a menthol haze note. Phenomenal high and resin. The mom is the original plant I selected, made seeds with last year, reveged, and made seeds with again this year. Crazy strong plant for an OG.

Kind.AF

Count Chuckula
@Kind.AF What strain had better parents? The black hole or the rocket bike?
Those Gammaberry genetics are a bit of a wildcard. Very strong rancid gas on everything it touched. The kind of gas that makes you wince and wonder if there's something wrong with it. Little wild with the phenos. The Purple Portal mom was a really nice yielding medium build with a fruit smoothie nose. Of the ones I tested, I like the Andromeda x Gammaberry the most. Andromeda was a pheno stabilizing factor, and some good productions structures came out of it.

The Bio Fuel cut I got I picked up from a hippe way out in the mountains of southern Oregon. First plant I've see out stretch GMO. Spaces similar to GMO. Leans in the Sour D nose. The Biofuel has some serious potential. I ran GMO crossed with the same male, and it added that haze high to it that blew my mind.

Kind.AF

Count Chuckula
It was two days no reply, so I wasn't sure if the email was working. Then I reached out on here. Thanks for getting back to me @Kind.AF I will send the tracking this evening. Rock and Roll
I was totally fucking off the last few days. :ROFLMAO:

One of those rare times that I have no plants other than the outdoor rolling, and they're getting rained on this week, so I max the relax.