Chocolate terps

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
huge chocolate/coffee terp fan here....ive had some gg4 that was super coffee/chocolate smelling.

growing wonka bars right now....was hoping for some chocolate terps. she has that early flower citrus/piney smell to her right now.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm on the chocolate coffee pheno hunt too. Back in the early 90s a good friend gifted me a bag seed that was probably the best smoke I ever grew. Harvested it first week of November. The leaves were more narrow than bubba and black flower was more golden probably due to late harvest and the terps were earthy chocolate coffee. Bubba wasn't a thing back then so thinking it could afgani which seems to match the description and Dynasty's machalope V3

Mom- The mother of this strain is an Oregon Afghanai clone that’s been around since the early 80s… Pure Kush in appearance and smell, but the Oregon Afghani has been around well before the “kush” label became predominant in the cannabis scene. High Cbds make this strain very useful for medical users..

Dad- Father is a Chocolope Bx I made by using my Chocolope keeper female combined with E$ko’s Chocolate Rain male which he had made using the Amsterdam coffee shop Chocolope clone and Dj Short’s Cocoa Kush.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Morning Brew from Blackbird Preservation is the closest I have gotten. It's not advertised as coffee except the name. It's a Cocacola Rootbeer male from Mean Gene's Rootbeer strain on the Chocolate Thai.

Sassafrass and Chocolate wouldn't make you think 'coffee' but it's pretty close. I got a little more sour than coffee but the java note is definitely in there. I bought a second pack and a few other crosses to try. Really good stuff out of two similar girls.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I've been working on a "Chocolate Thai" pheno/chemovar using "golden tiger" from ace seeds and a chocolate-cherry hash plant, I've got a male and a few females lined up for f2's around new years I will start them.
I'll dm you when they're ready if you're interested in testing them.

IMG_20231016_130422.jpgIMG_20231016_130410.jpgIMG_20231016_123236.jpg