Cherry Wine F2 hermie ?

awcoste

Really Active Member
Hey Guys,
Just confirming this is a full blown hermaphrodite and should be tossed. I popped a 10 pack a while ago and was hopeful to get a female, but only two germinated and I got one male and this one. My wife has a lot of chronic illnesses and pain daily. She doesn't smoke much, but she really liked the Mass Medicals strain Medi-Pak 1:1 I grew last year. It worked really well for pain with the high cbd content. I was going to try and make another cbd cross since I didn't end up with a female, Didn't know if this is common with this strain and would the full male have these traits as well? If so could somebody recommend a cbd/thc strain? Medi- Pak was a freebie and not often available.Hermie.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Certainly looks like it. The only seeds from Greenpoint I really had issues with was their Cherry Wine F2s. I popped a bunch and got either males or the seeds just didn't germinate. They did send me a free pack of my choice to make up for it, though. I know the site used to say they were through Fortuna. I don't know if that is a sister company to Greenpoint, or if it's another company who stocked them with those seeds. Maybe @Heisenbeans can explain that part.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Certainly looks like it. The only seeds from Greenpoint I really had issues with was their Cherry Wine F2s. I popped a bunch and got either males or the seeds just didn't germinate. They did send me a free pack of my choice to make up for it, though. I know the site used to say they were through Fortuna. I don't know if that is a sister company to Greenpoint, or if it's another company who stocked them with those seeds. Maybe @Heisenbeans can explain that part.
Not sure. I never made any of that stuff and never asked.

awcoste

Really Active Member
I will just chop it, Just wanted to make sure and see if others had issues. Not so much with Greenpoint, but the strain itself. Curious if the male would still show those traits. I have grown probably 10 of their other strains without issue.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If you want some nice CBD and/or CBG seeds for your wife then I suggest checking out https://hokuseedco.com/ . The guy who runs it, Floyd, is really nice and is really good at answering questions about what he suggests for certain issues. Another one I've heard is a great source is https://www.oldcountryhempco.com/. I've run some of Hoku's Charlotte's Box seeds and they came out nice even though a male I had in another tent got to them. I am running some T1 from Old Country Hemp now but it's too early to have an opinion on that.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I will just chop it, Just wanted to make sure and see if others had issues. Not so much with Greenpoint, but the strain itself. Curious if the male would still show those traits. I have grown probably 10 of their other strains without issue.
Seems that if the male is stable it might be just the thing to chuck your own 1:1-ish cross with whatever female you want. Or a bunch to see.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
That sure looks like a hermie throwing pistils and balls @awcoste . Have you every heard of Earth Lover? I have heard good things about it. I am new here so not sure what restrictions are in place so I don't want to post a link or offer up any seeds as I have a bunch of these. It might be worth checking out. This is the writeup for it.
CBD to THC: 20:1, 21% CBD, 1% or less THC
Profile: sweet, fruity flavor, followed by hints of ginger and undertones of pine
Maturity: 80 days
Yield: Moderate to High

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That sure looks like a hermie throwing pistils and balls @awcoste . Have you every heard of Earth Lover? I have heard good things about it. I am new here so not sure what restrictions are in place so I don't want to post a link or offer up any seeds as I have a bunch of these. It might be worth checking out. This is the writeup for it.
CBD to THC: 20:1, 21% CBD, 1% or less THC
Profile: sweet, fruity flavor, followed by hints of ginger and undertones of pine
Maturity: 80 days
Yield: Moderate to High
I don't think I've ever seen H complain about anyone posting links to other vendors or offering seeds to others. There is only one forum that he doesn't like us to link to here which we literally can't name because it gets changed to something else when we type it.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
Thanks for the info @TreeFarmerCharlie . So than @awcoste , the site they were on is https://diygreenlife.com/product/earth-lover/. They don't have stock but the writeup is there. I have a bunch of these that were given to me when I took over as the Canadian distributor for co-op seed runs on another site. I am brand new here so have not built any trust but if you wanted a pack of them and have a safe address I can ship them too I would be happy to give you a pack. I know many make great use out of high CBD strains like this. I totally understand if you don't want to engage in such a thing with a new user here but figured I would throw it out there for you since you were talking about high CBD helping with pain issues.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I don't think I've ever seen H complain about anyone posting links to other vendors or offering seeds to others. There is only one forum that he doesn't like us to link to here which we literally can't name because it gets changed to something else when we type it.
Naw I never cared what people did as far as seed selling or trading. But fuck that dick hunting narc fest traitor being ass shithole. Most of them was shit before here and some.of them still are but they never once showed any gratitude or appreciation whatsoever. Always with the take take but never an inch of give a shit. This place holds a special vibe imo that you won't find anywhere else.

awcoste

Really Active Member
Thanks for the info @TreeFarmerCharlie . So than @awcoste , the site they were on is https://diygreenlife.com/product/earth-lover/. They don't have stock but the writeup is there. I have a bunch of these that were given to me when I took over as the Canadian distributor for co-op seed runs on another site. I am brand new here so have not built any trust but if you wanted a pack of them and have a safe address I can ship them too I would be happy to give you a pack. I know many make great use out of high CBD strains like this. I totally understand if you don't want to engage in such a thing with a new user here but figured I would throw it out there for you since you were talking about high CBD helping with pain issues.
I appreciate it, I will check them out. Thank you

DougDawson

Really Active Member
I appreciate it, I will check them out. Thank you
No problem. As my stalker will tell you I like to give out seeds. It's seen as a bad thing by some to freely give seeds to people but I like to see them grown. If you do end up wanting some and have a safe place they can be mailed just let me know and I will fire some off to you. Otherwise they will sit in my seed vault for the next person. Best of luck on your hunt ✌

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
No problem. As my stalker will tell you I like to give out seeds. It's seen as a bad thing by some to freely give seeds to people but I like to see them grown. If you do end up wanting some and have a safe place they can be mailed just let me know and I will fire some off to you. Otherwise they will sit in my seed vault for the next person. Best of luck on your hunt ✌
People here share seeds pretty frequently so nobody here has issues with it.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
People here share seeds pretty frequently so nobody here has issues with it.
Yeah, sorry man. That was really about one user sitting in a thread still going at me and posting shit about me giving out free seeds. Don't mean to bring that shit here, just came across the ignorant posts before I posted the above. My apologies if that came out wrong. I enjoy sending them out and seeing them grown.