Cbg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I have around 1000 seeds - was told there hemp - but its hemp I need to sex from what I've been researching to do with glachoma - from what I've learnt from that research is the original northern lights grown by Rick Simpson for oil contained high amounts of thc with low amounts of cbd cbg so he crossed that plant with a hemp female used the selected pollen he used in breeding and put it in a female that female produced high cbg levels with low thc and mid cbd levels.What I'm wanting to know is would you go for your own pheno type from the seeds I have - I'm told and researched most hemp contains high cbg cbd it's what I really need for glachoma - or would you just pay stupid ass prices for a feminized cbd cbg seed - I have a few cbd strains also cannatonic and blackberry kush.Any advice on cbg seeds would be great.But those beans contain low levels of cbd - so kinda took me away from them ,I aint a fan of feminized seeds - I would much rather have a true female selected from a regular pack - she will last far longer if she is stable - If anyone has cbg seeds please in box me.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have around 1000 seeds - was told there hemp - but its hemp I need to sex from what I've been researching to do with glachoma - from what I've learnt from that research is the original northern lights grown by Rick Simpson for oil contained high amounts of thc with low amounts of cbd cbg so he crossed that plant with a hemp female used the selected pollen he used in breeding and put it in a female that female produced high cbg levels with low thc and mid cbd levels.What I'm wanting to know is would you go for your own pheno type from the seeds I have - I'm told and researched most hemp contains high cbg cbd it's what I really need for glachoma - or would you just pay stupid ass prices for a feminized cbd cbg seed - I have a few cbd strains also cannatonic and blackberry kush.Any advice on cbg seeds would be great.But those beans contain low levels of cbd - so kinda took me away from them ,I aint a fan of feminized seeds - I would much rather have a true female selected from a regular pack - she will last far longer if she is stable - If anyone has cbg seeds please in box me.
I would check out hokuseedco.com . The guy who runs it, Floyd, is really knowledgeable in this area and he’s always been great at answering questions I’ve head. He sells CBG seeds, too.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got CBG seeds as a freebie from Dagga Gardens. It was Mad Dog CBG from Hoku. Peter Cervari that runs the joint and that Future Cannabis Project conglomerate on youtube is good at being a go-between with the breeders he sponsors.

I mention it because instead of buying 10-packs (or whatever) of seeds he might be able to swing a bulk deal between you and the breeder.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am not sure how well most actual breeders do with customer service. Most gardeners think people suck and avoid them as much as possible :) Seedbank people have to deal with us or fail - but some respond personally and some have a secretary that sometimes grows aloe from the grocery store, but has a brown thumb and an unused philosophy degree hanging on the wall by the freebies 😂

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I am not sure how well most actual breeders do with customer service. Most gardeners think people suck and avoid them as much as possible :) Seedbank people have to deal with us or fail - but some respond personally and some have a secretary that sometimes grows aloe from the grocery store, but has a brown thumb and an unused philosophy degree hanging on the wall by the freebies 😂
I check them out - got loads of regs that are high cbg and decent levels of cbd 0.2 - 0.9 % thc .It's just I can't get em tested with legal situation so I old rather do one I have a ruff idea on %

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I got CBG seeds as a freebie from Dagga Gardens. It was Mad Dog CBG from Hoku. Peter Cervari that runs the joint and that Future Cannabis Project conglomerate on youtube is good at being a go-between with the breeders he sponsors.

I mention it because instead of buying 10-packs (or whatever) of seeds he might be able to swing a bulk deal between you and the breeder.
Any you guys into breeding or Femming - cbd cbg beans View attachment 122003

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Any you guys into breeding or Femming - cbd cbg beans View attachment 122003
From a strain a friend did it come out really nice but we just could not get the results of test but the bud I smoked myself it definitely contained high levels of cbd - it also was a massive hit with woman because they all said they lost weight while smoking it .I put a few on paper towel yesterday all split under cold temps has well so might have to do a hunt 20221105_134331-02.jpeg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I have found two seeds in a q of the white Took a while for them to split 3 days ,I normally have a tap root with in 24 hour more so from greenhouse ,those two cbg plants are looking good now small seedlings plus I have a family member who's ordered me some from seed stocker caller zerodue.Great strain I love it,so to find those beans major bonus even if there grown from reg selected female stock they should be fine.So gonna be a lot of cbg growing coming soon - because its by far best thing I've had for seeing actually evidence my eyes seem better when I have smoked it that for definite.So unsure what to do with the hemp beans now I wanna prove there's females in there - ya see I use hemp a lot in my fishing for carp barbel so I was always told it wouldn't germinate I proved that wrong years ago .now time to prove these seeds can produce cbd bud - plus I can name them no ones used them before apart from commercial hemp farms growing for seed though not bud .

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
These test with the 3 hemp seeds see what happens with them only got 5kg left lol - there the seedlings ones just popping are cbg the white.Other lot due to break surface of coco soon - wonder pie be intersted in anyone thats grown it looks great on instagram not much on youtube about it - but i know same kush was used has velvet moon ,so should be nice really do like indicas.Really chills you out ,its really loud smelling i kove it definitely be doing it again.Just need another led.20230202_152106.jpg20230202_152102.jpg20230202_152017.jpg20230202_152014.jpg20230202_151702.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Do any breeders think that seed size is important - I have noticed that the cbg seeds I found in the bud I bought they was really big for cannabis seeds - I done a few strains before with big seeds but never has big has that cbg the white - they have dropped a clanger with that having seeds in I was spending 200 quid a month on that bud 7 gram 7 joints but ice only been smoking it every 6 hour like I've been advised to do and the edible at night .But for last month sleeping away from home I've had to use drops - I brought a rolled joint with me it stunk ward out luckily there was a young kid in there in his early 20s so I think everyone thought it was him lol ,so when I got back I had to smell it - and it stunk really heavy on the nose.But my experience tells me the stronger a strain smells the tastier it is more often than not - its been a long time since I've had a strain I can smoke through day with the in it - I normally stick to cbg ,manage to get all the fluffy buds I posted other day together and do some oil - for a kid I was gonna start doing it him for free has well, but seems yet again the UK doctor have managed to talk some who has cancer spurs remaining into not have cannabis oil .They get me so angry that they think cannabis the is more dangerous than cancer there idiots and he is for believing them.I warned him what they would do but I tried at least time is important with the use of oil and cancer.Lovely oil unlike any ive made in a while - really sedative like..Some one better take it soon who needs it or im gonna bang in with some chocolate and just eat it 20230202_185758.jpg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Do any breeders think that seed size is important - I have noticed that the cbg seeds I found in the bud I bought they was really big for cannabis seeds - I done a few strains before with big seeds but never has big has that cbg the white - they have dropped a clanger with that having seeds in I was spending 200 quid a month on that bud 7 gram 7 joints but ice only been smoking it every 6 hour like I've been advised to do and the edible at night .But for last month sleeping away from home I've had to use drops - I brought a rolled joint with me it stunk ward out luckily there was a young kid in there in his early 20s so I think everyone thought it was him lol ,so when I got back I had to smell it - and it stunk really heavy on the nose.But my experience tells me the stronger a strain smells the tastier it is more often than not - its been a long time since I've had a strain I can smoke through day with the in it - I normally stick to cbg ,manage to get all the fluffy buds I posted other day together and do some oil - for a kid I was gonna start doing it him for free has well, but seems yet again the UK doctor have managed to talk some who has cancer spurs remaining into not have cannabis oil .They get me so angry that they think cannabis the is more dangerous than cancer there idiots and he is for believing them.I warned him what they would do but I tried at least time is important with the use of oil and cancer.Lovely oil unlike any ive made in a while - really sedative like..Some one better take it soon who needs it or im gonna bang it in with some chocolate and just eat it.I sorted this out in end it lost all that stuck to outside and cap put on,Gardens getting hit with with some auto strains soon ,I'm also thinking of getting a slightly bigger tent ,so I am gonna centralise the plant I want most from ,and fill the out sides with the white cbg but its more about those indicas for me now - when I'm awake I don't need a the strain to keep me more awake cbg does that any how.Ive really been wanting to run hemp bought for fishing her in UK,to see if I can pick a nice female cbd strain out that way in time I'm wanting to cross the cbg with the cbd strains.I want both really,but it's impossible for me to get the % tested.Reason I give over with crossing I love it don't get me wrong but there ain't muched that I've done that already ain't been done - I'm gutted I never got a stable set of beans from exodus cheese and blues from North of England I get ugorg did it but I run about 40 seeds ,and never got any where near the original clone so if you like a clone only strain fem it for future.I personally always used light stress to get good beans from clone only beans in conjunction with letting them dry out.But we will see what we get from those 3 fast growing hemp strains.I very nearly ditched them because I was searching for a cbg and was told some where in a large bag if hemp seed they may be one with high cbg,I knew deep down odds of finding a cbg was gonna be hard but I started smoking odd cig now I'm dealing with my mum dying so need to at least smoke summat that's gonna help me with other things ,cbd used to work on me not any more unless I smoke it.But cbg again only seems to give me a slight chilled out feeling smoking,but it's definitely stronger than cbd if you suffer with anxiety or depression then get on cbg.I also noticed this pheno of velvet moon does not give you munchies,but feeling is bang on.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I would check out hokuseedco.com . The guy who runs it, Floyd, is really knowledgeable in this area and he’s always been great at answering questions I’ve head. He sells CBG seeds, too.
Will check them out cheers ,I do have seeds of two now seedmans cbgdue and also the white from a Spanish company I found buds In some beans so gonna give em a while may has well.Cbd is mainly so I can mix it with high cbd strains I run saves me just running strains like cannatonic beans I have of that and catatonic are both high in cbd and thc.Took some of to a buddy in Spain he had them tested once buds was at right age.I have one woman who like thc and cbd together so I'm just gonna mix ratios I make her oil with say 2oz batches 1oz of each then run for oil ,means I can do strains like those indica strains ,I don't sell much I have around 3/4 people who have oil edibles from me.Its far more rewarding than money - few photos of those hemp seed seedlings ,all go under t5 tbh lol.
1 x chemical bride chemdawg x wedding cake
2 cbg the white
3 wonder pie wedding cake x og kush
3 x hemp seed regs I'm just testing ya never know summat special could happen but I have 5 kilo of hemp ,so daft buying cbd seeds rather find diamond in the dirt

Attachments

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Yet again serious problems with wonder pie germination ,ended up with two viable beans out of those 5 other 3 never made it - talked to a few at greenhouse about this nicky and Simon.Both say they don't understand why ,I have a pretty much 100% ratio with germination of there seeds.But they always wanna hear back about any problems from me with them.I told them both its not the method other wise other strains would have popped.But now I'm unsure of what to do with those 3 hemp strains - it was started has a seed to harvest thread so I'm keeping them- but most likely flower small just to see what females are like ,all ready there are slight differences in pheno types one looks like a sativa or full indica so watch this space with those.I need at least 3 nice looking plants for main room 1 x each 600 watt light .And I'm putting the two cbg the white under the spiderfarmer light - I'm hoping on keeping these 3 hemp on ice in small pots just till I can get them in a room.I would have rather done them out doors to be honest - so I might keep them around till march mid march them put them outdoors - But extra seed today just incase and its runtz #13 from g- 13 labs 20230206_121115.jpg