CBD? Who would have ever thought I would have wanted pot that doesn't get you stoned?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
MCT is "medium chain triglycerides" usually from coconut oil. I'll ask where she gets hers and maybe it will be cheaper than your source?
MCT is readily available in store shelves around me.

I was looking more for decarb temperature and time and time/temp to heat the CBD matter in the MCT.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Exactly! LOL.

@ttystikk , I see now I was not clear at all after re-reading my post.

Fucking Stoners.
I'll ask her tonight when she gets back from work.

I've learned to answer the question I see and let people tell me if it was the question they wanted answered later.

Because asking the right questions is the important part; only once the right question is asked does the answer make any sense.

How's that for Zen in the morning? Lol

printer

Super Active Member
I'll ask her tonight when she gets back from work.

I've learned to answer the question I see and let people tell me if it was the question they wanted answered later.

Because asking the right questions is the important part; only once the right question is asked does the answer make any sense.

How's that for Zen in the morning? Lol
Oh mt head hurts.

printer

Super Active Member
Just a sampling of the Dinamed CBD x Cherry Wine F2's. Out of 23 pictures only 5 in focus. So much for letting the camera decide (or me selecting the wrong mode). Will have to redo them, want to keep a picture of them to see what they looked like after a few generations. They needed water also, not at their best but I just felt like doing it then. The first one has an interesting structure, two mini-colas that develop at the nodes. The second one is almost willow-like with buds sprinkled throughout. The fourth one is very compact,

printer

Super Active Member
Do you sell your awesome instruments
Still not finished making for friends and relatives. The growing really put a damper on building, I might stop for a while and get the rest of my life in order. Maybe start in spring again. At some point I will have to get rid of some, how many guitars can you have around without tripping on them?

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I play guitar and bass. I was just looking for prices of your instruments. Tax returns are right around the corner.

printer

Super Active Member
I collected seeds from eleven plants that I thought had more promise than the others. Two are the front runners though. I had three males to pollinate with and did a branch each. Will have to see which one wins out on the next run.

The one I am rooting for.

Fuck. I had one plant that did not do much to me, in a good way looking for a CBD plant. Then I tried this one above, the one I thought special. Smoked a bowl, yeah I am fine, no real effect. After a little while, then a little more, crept up on me. A real nice mellow stone. I was OK in three, four hours. Nope, not like the other. But defiantly will have to see what the seeds of this one will produce also. This is that squat one in the pictures, #9.

Helen09

The CBD certainly has health benefits for most people. I can't ask anyone, they all use these oils for pain or something else. Am I the only one who smokes for pleasure? lol. I also like the effect of pot that makes me want more intimacy. Even read about it for the sake of interest. And indeed people who smoke have a better intimacy life than those who are supposedly "for the healthy lifestyle".

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
The CBD certainly has health benefits for most people. I can't ask anyone, they all use these oils for pain or something else. Am I the only one who smokes for pleasure? lol. I also like the effect of pot that makes me want more intimacy. Even read about it for the sake of interest. And indeed people who smoke have a better intimacy life than those who are supposedly "for the healthy lifestyle".
I work at a hemp products manufacturing company and one of our divisions is all about tinctures, edible oils and even lotions and creams.

The NoCo Hemp Fest is going on right now in Denver today and Friday. It's chock full of all things hemp fiber, seed and extracts, including but definitely not limited to CBD. If you're anywhere nearby, check it out!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Here's some shots of the T1 I'm growing that is pretty close to being ready. One of the plants has some seeds in it, which surprised me, because I haven't been able to find any pollen sacs or nanners. I'm thinking it must've had some tiny nanners that just didn't emerge enough to see?

View attachment 111861

View attachment 111862

View attachment 111863View attachment 111864
Looks greaT TFC!

How many days are you at?

I took mine down at day 49, before there was any amber, which I believe is the optimum point to harvest CBD plants.