CBD Wanted

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Try Charlottes cbd from dutch passion those seeds have always been good germination and end quality. I smoke more cbd than I do thc tbh,I use it for anxiety and depression.I have found a few gems in hemp that can be bought for fishing in uk,great germination rate.But other than that blackberry kush or the 1/1 that greenhouse are doing like jack herer and Kings kush cbd all nice .I definitely would think about how long ya wanna keep it around ,if ya want to keep it long term.All the best medical cbd bud ive smoked has come from hemp.ive grown out doors during summer cloned to sex then kept any females and ditched males.I have had some real nice high cbd phenos from hemp seed for fishing .Let's face it call it what ya want ,but its hemp some of names are a joke.I personally love looking at some of the cbd sites on Facebook,someone put other day 3 pulls on a spliff and they was on cloud 9 .I personally have never got that from it my self ,but I do love that relaxed calming effect it has on me,last bit I got i bought.in states it sells for next to nothing on lb

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
One of best strains I've tried charlottes cbd ,charlottes Web that charlotte used contained has much thc has cbd tthoug.Harliquin there are loads about now.I would definitely think about keeping one long term,because once you find something that works for you its a bitch finding something else.Cbg is OK too,no where near has effective has cbd though.These cannabanoids are a individual thing though what works for me may not work for you .I have a good bit of cannatonic coming for my self .serious seeds buy them in regs select a pheno you like i had one that was around 18% cbd 6% thc really good meds tasty too

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
This is what I'm smoking through day for anxiety and depression,its done more than any medication the doctors have ever given me.Orange bud 18% cbd 0.2 % thc,funny thing is cbd is legal in uk .But smoking it is illegal joke ,so we have to call it cbd bud for tea pmsl .The only way it works on me with anxiety is by smoking it ,oil just does nothing to me 20201213_191005.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
This is what I'm smoking through day for anxiety and depression,its done more than any medication the doctors have ever given me.Orange bud 18% cbd 0.2 % thc,funny thing is cbd is legal in uk .But smoking it is illegal joke ,so we have to call it cbd bud for tea pmsl .The only way it works on me with anxiety is by smoking it ,oil just does nothing to me View attachment 79849
I’m the same. Oil does nothing for me but smoking or vaping the flower helps my anxiety a lot.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Looking for some good medical grade CBD.
i can't help with pure cbd strain. yet, i can recommend highly a cbd-thc strain that worked for my chronic pain when nothing else ever has for me. warriors tonic : 22% cbd & 22% thc = purpose genetics. he's made a couple others too but this is the only one i have grown out personally. i have a couple more he hit me up with though. i'll post up my thoughts in the future on those. will be quite awhile though.
i didn't get the nice relax andti anxiety feeling from the pure cbd bud i ordered online. they did the bud very well so far as dry/cure but my body said nope.