CBD Strains?

inthetrees

Does anyone here grow out any CBD strains? If so, have you gotten them tested to see how the figures come out compared to the breeders estimates?

Both my parents are having some health issues and I need to add some high CBD low THC strains to the garden for them. The price of what they are paying for the CBD shit from the LP's is highway robbery and they are far from well off financially.

Neither of them do well with THC so I'd like to keep the THC as low as possible and the CBD high. I just don't know how much of a variable there is in what some of these breeders are saying their values are at for %'s. I'd hate to spend the time and cash growing out a strain to find out that it's got too much THC for either of them.

Thank you for any advice.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have not grown or tested any of the seeds I've bought yet but I would suggest checking out Hoku Seed Co. I'm pretty sure all of their seeds are classified as "hemp" and have under 0.3% THC. It's said that growing hemp indoors can cause the THC to get above that, but I'd be willing to bet the THC % still says in the single digits.

Check out Dr Seedsman 30:1 CBD. Grows great, pretty cheap and the flower tastes awesome. I used to mix it with an indica at night and it used to put me down for the count.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
I’d recommend GPS Cherry Wine. It probably has the highest percentage content of CBD that I’ve seen i.e. not ratio.
I’d vouch for that cross and project that GPS DID ANYDAY! thing about me I’m a real weed snob and shit talker . GPS did a great job on their hybridization and choosing their males and females. It shows in the plants cause man they are soo vigorous and the terps are amzing and the bud is crazy huge but also if your outdoors it even harvest in end of sept easy ( which is good for many people ) also it’s not a skunky strain ( which is good for stealth and many people and trimmers don’t like that too, my wife loves the smell and she’s a tobacco smoker and she doesn’t like cannabis and hates 99.9% of the cannabis and she’s all like “ man this strain is awesome “ and is all “ I’m so trimming this” lol

just funny the wholesalers so many times omline when they sell “ cherry winez’ process and curing = fucks the greatness of the terps and the greatness cause I’m already smoking early cut pieces of the cbg and cherry wine and it smells and taste great. sad how these big ag suck ( so far, things will change )

point is , gps cherry wine rocks and the seeds were awesome breed and they even did a good job on price. Bravo!
you won’t have to worry about finding a “ gem” in these , hell almost all of were gems