CBD ointment cooling cream

D

Deleted member 60

HUGE fuckin kudos for whomever formulated this with ample CBD!!! The shit is SO CHEAP....and some of these fuckers are worse than Big Pharma with their formulations. Don't get ripped off. I've seen creams for sale locally....2 oz. cream....500 mg. CBD in the entire bottle. That's like.....um.....

$.40 CENTS worth of CBD in $2 worth of cream they bought wholesale....in a .25 cent bottle.... less than $3 to produce....and they wanted $29 bucks for it!

Crazy.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
^ Thanks for those insights StiickyGreen!

I'm having a bad case of burning 🔥 knee and hurts like a mofo caused by either metabolic syndrome artritis or bad posture in the lazy boy. Seems to do the trick for now. Hopefully between the ointment and some habit changes I can knock this out. Getting old sucks enough

D

Deleted member 60

I make an Herbal CBD salve for family and friends with approx 25 herbs. I soak the herbs for a few months in the oils and then strain the solids out. I buy the CBD and add Ultra Broad spectrum distillate for the "minors". 4000 mg. CBD and 700 mg "minors" aka..CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDv, CBT per OUNCE. I sell a 2 ounce tin for $50....shipped. Probably have 20-25 folks who snag a few tins once a year/twice a year. Not a single person has said it doesn't work...and a few say it has been a game changer for them. I think most formulations are so weak it isn't a good representation. I tell folks this. If this doesn't help....DON'T WASTE YOUR $$$$ ON ANY OTHER CBD PRODUCT cus few, if any are formulated this strong. It won't fix ya or help if it's deep down/nerve/bone on bone shit....but it will help most average boo-boos and tweeks/etc.

This is a fun site....and it's where I buy my CBD/etc. Cheapest place I've seen. Check out all of the distillates and shit. Wow.