Cats and the mind control of...

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Neighbor cats are everywhere....my puppers passed away in June and is probably the biggest reason the cat poop is now getting out of control...
Any good remedial tactics, that I am missing? I am caretaking for a family member with a TBI and dont have time to get a new pup or two [ obvious solution].....but the fucking cats are everywhere, no snakes either which is a plus.....

983591_4763910309804_1719662152_n.jpg

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Ah yes, actually I do have volunteers of catnip, great advice!.....here and there, also peppermint, pineapple mint and apple mint oh sage and rosemary too....see i think there may be mutiple males in play here....?
I have gardens in front of and behind my house and while my cat is totally indoors, my neighbors are not. Some of the plants are poisonous for cats and others are very easily broken so the catnip is their main attraction. Make sure there is enough room for them to roll in it and they will stick to those plants. Also sorry for your loss.

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
You can get the Fox/Yote piss wherever they sell trapping supplies or order it online. I used to trap and it works . It also works wonders poured into the heater vents of any enemies vehicle ( fox piss) .
You can buy fox/coyote piss and spread it around. That should keep them away.
Going to look in town today, thank you all!

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Neighbor cats are everywhere....my puppers passed away in June and is probably the biggest reason the cat poop is now getting out of control...
Any good remedial tactics, that I am missing? I am caretaking for a family member with a TBI and dont have time to get a new pup or two [ obvious solution].....but the fucking cats are everywhere, no snakes either which is a plus.....

View attachment 32167
I am so sorry

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Catnip has to be "good" to draw the cats. Not as easy as it sounds, lol. But if you see a cat rolling in it, that means it's good....CLONE that, and you'll get 2-3 years grow time worth of good cat bud...then it fizzles out.

I got these growing now from clones.
View attachment 33509
I also clone catnip. I've got a few strains but one is like the super og of catnip. It took me 5 hours to grind 1 harvest of it after i had dried it. Did you grow them from Seed or start from a pre-plant?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I do seeds or clone whatever's growing that I know is good. Cloning is lightspeed next to the other methods.
I've been growing it a long time, so volunteers are everywhere. They can be good too. It's also perennial here and I can cut it twice and it will still pop up the following year. It's potency fades over time, 3 years is a good run. After dropping buds on the cats for 3 years and watching them get super ripped, year 4 and not even a yawn from them. It's humbling ;) Like your felines are not into your mid grade catnip. lol