Cartels taking over CA towns

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Easy math.
It's legal here so no worries bout crossing the border with it if you grow it here.
Fucking border is now a joke again, and setting up shop in Montana or anywhere else to run the same drugs locally is no big deal now.
The legal business owners are the ones that will suffer in legal states,
The grey market will be funding cartels instead of Bob's home grow in prohibition states.

D

Deleted member 60

The powers-that-be are getting exactly what they have set the game up to be. Keep the $$$$ in it by makling "retail" markets instead of just telling everyone....nationwide...you can grow 6 without fear.....no legal sales anywhere, Pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that CA allows damn near anyone to sell weed into the matket. Here in CO all of the weed is grown by licensed growers/the dispos themselves....or they buy from each other. No private/individual/"cartel" sales are allowed. Supposedly the State tracks this weed from "seed to sale". In CA...from my understanding...they only focus on the sale....thus...

yup.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No private/individual/"cartel" sales are allowed. Supposedly the State tracks this weed from "seed to sale". In CA...from my understanding...they only focus on the sale....thus...
I know there is drastic difference between legal states, but even in ones where cartels cant sell to dispo's they can still undercut them. They have no shipping/transportation costs and as long as they don't get busted growing illegally (in a legal state...) they own everyone that can't or won't go to the dispo or grow their own. The grey market is theirs.

D

Deleted member 60

Like I said....CO is far different than Cali. I'm sure there's some sort of market out there outside of the dispensaries....but my guess is that it's very, very likely that whatever weed they (cartels) may grow here is weed that is heading out of state. While I'm sure >someone< has a game goin on in that light....I just don't see anyone here that I know doin any biz of any note outside the legally crafted game. Bags are $150...if you don't know someone/are buying from a friend of a friend/etc...cheaper if you do know someone..... but the REAL $$$$$ have been out of the game for about 10 years now here.....ever since the med dispos came online, Instantly dropped the prices by half (4000 to 2000)... and then things got serious when "rec" hit in 2014. (1500 and less...IF you can find someone in state who actually needs weed...LOL) Bottom line...every sale outside of the State's game is still a Felonious offense here. Plant numbers above legal rec limits still carry the same penalties as they did pre-legalization. It was well worth it to play the game when lb's were 4000-6400K.....but @ 1000-1500....most kids have folded up shop and have given up the charade here. Anyone still growing has far more weed than they know what to do with...LOL.

My garden is proof. I grew 10X what I need and there's nobody callin/knockin (even the cops don't knock no mo') or askin'. The cartels are sending it somewhere else than here in CO...cus it isn't being integrated into the legal mix in the stores.....nor is it ruling the market back channel. The STATE already did that when we legalized! Bottom line....the cats running dispos and grows here have too much to lose and to little to gain...I mean....they are SELLING WEED OPENLY WITH THE BLESSING OF THE STATE. They don;t need cartel weed. (or weed from an individual...which would be far easier to set up a feed than through a "cartel") It will put em in jail for a long time and they will also lose a license worth at least 1 milion dollars. My son was in the "industry"....doing inventory for a big dispo.... and it is definitely a tight knit ship. He had full control of every product that entered the store.....but he didn't step outside the mark/couldn't pilfer anything (LOL) because the state has it set up so tight (yer on camera the entire time you are working and everything is barcoded and tracked heavily) that the EMPLOYEE can be fined 10K for transgressions...and lose their "badge"....which is the IN to the game for anyone wanting to be employed in the industry here. You can be charged on top of that.... not really worth it...kinda like sales here.

All of it (legality for the State..not us) changed the way things work across the board. They can sell and have a captive market.....individuals cannot sell and most of their clientele just goes to the shops or gets free/super cheap product from folks they know who grow. I personally (after a long fit of not wanting to accept it...LOL) am out of the game. Growing weed SAVES me $$$ but it doesn't MAKE me $$$ anymore.

"All things must pass".

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I think it’s happening here. Just seen indoor Prices dropped. This time of the year is alway hard to move product but it feels different this time. Despenseries still raping people around me and I still don’t think any opened up yet in ny, idk though. People are traveling to mass and still laying crazy dollars if they want despensory weed legally. But the streets are already playing with Cali and Colorado’s prices of you know the right people so it’s just a matter of time before we are just like you guys. The black market is already there it seems. Government seems to be losing the market here because an oz is still 350-500 a zip I believe and the streets are at 150-250 a zip of indoor professionally packaged with the tree farmer charle professional logos and such lookin just like the despensery packaging. But man some big timers are telling me scary cheap cheap cartel shut down your business numbers for weight. It just won’t be worth it to do it as big anymore. I think I might cry a little today.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I think it’s happening here. Just seen indoor Prices dropped. This time of the year is alway hard to move product but it feels different this time. Despenseries still raping people around me and I still don’t think any opened up yet in ny, idk though. People are traveling to mass and still laying crazy dollars if they want despensory weed legally. But the streets are already playing with Cali and Colorado’s prices of you know the right people so it’s just a matter of time before we are just like you guys. The black market is already there it seems. Government seems to be losing the market here because an oz is still 350-500 a zip I believe and the streets are at 150-250 a zip of indoor professionally packaged with the tree farmer charle professional logos and such lookin just like the despensery packaging. But man some big timers are telling me scary cheap cheap cartel shut down your business numbers for weight. It just won’t be worth it to do it as big anymore. I think I might cry a little today.
@High kev there are actually two "rec" dispo in my city operating underground right now and killing it.they give 2,000 all day for lb if you have that flower that slaps and tickles. Most people in the general area I live dont know what quality is.they think quality is depths from cail..just my 2 cents.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Like I said....CO is far different than Cali. I'm sure there's some sort of market out there outside of the dispensaries....but my guess is that it's very, very likely that whatever weed they (cartels) may grow here is weed that is heading out of state. While I'm sure >someone< has a game goin on in that light....I just don't see anyone here that I know doin any biz of any note outside the legally crafted game. Bags are $150...if you don't know someone/are buying from a friend of a friend/etc...cheaper if you do know someone..... but the REAL $$$$$ have been out of the game for about 10 years now here.....ever since the med dispos came online, Instantly dropped the prices by half (4000 to 2000)... and then things got serious when "rec" hit in 2014. (1500 and less...IF you can find someone in state who actually needs weed...LOL) Bottom line...every sale outside of the State's game is still a Felonious offense here. Plant numbers above legal rec limits still carry the same penalties as they did pre-legalization. It was well worth it to play the game when lb's were 4000-6400K.....but @ 1000-1500....most kids have folded up shop and have given up the charade here. Anyone still growing has far more weed than they know what to do with...LOL.

My garden is proof. I grew 10X what I need and there's nobody callin/knockin (even the cops don't knock no mo') or askin'. The cartels are sending it somewhere else than here in CO...cus it isn't being integrated into the legal mix in the stores.....nor is it ruling the market back channel. The STATE already did that when we legalized! Bottom line....the cats running dispos and grows here have too much to lose and to little to gain...I mean....they are SELLING WEED OPENLY WITH THE BLESSING OF THE STATE. They don;t need cartel weed. (or weed from an individual...which would be far easier to set up a feed than through a "cartel") It will put em in jail for a long time and they will also lose a license worth at least 1 milion dollars. My son was in the "industry"....doing inventory for a big dispo.... and it is definitely a tight knit ship. He had full control of every product that entered the store.....but he didn't step outside the mark/couldn't pilfer anything (LOL) because the state has it set up so tight (yer on camera the entire time you are working and everything is barcoded and tracked heavily) that the EMPLOYEE can be fined 10K for transgressions...and lose their "badge"....which is the IN to the game for anyone wanting to be employed in the industry here. You can be charged on top of that.... not really worth it...kinda like sales here.

All of it (legality for the State..not us) changed the way things work across the board. They can sell and have a captive market.....individuals cannot sell and most of their clientele just goes to the shops or gets free/super cheap product from folks they know who grow. I personally (after a long fit of not wanting to accept it...LOL) am out of the game. Growing weed SAVES me $$$ but it doesn't MAKE me $$$ anymore.

"All things must pass".
Rec legal states are no bueno for cartel weed unless it's just for growing to sell elsewhere - I have yet to see a state border wall... And I was never meaning that cartels could sell to dispensaries. Just competition against them driving prices lower. In med legal states there are still people that won't go to the doc or the dispo because of age or any other reason.

That said, legal plant count is a joke. If you're state allows home grows the cops are not counting plants unless you flaunt it, or they tack that charge on to some other crime your dumb ass committed after the fact. So that lack of investigative 'give-a-shit' is what attracts the cartels.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There's also the fact that soon the cartels are gonna be the only ones left that can afford Kalifornistan - someone has to pay taxes and support all those social justice reforms :cool:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Rec legal states are no bueno for cartel weed unless it's just for growing to sell elsewhere - I have yet to see a state border wall... And I was never meaning that cartels could sell to dispensaries. Just competition against them driving prices lower. In med legal states there are still people that won't go to the doc or the dispo because of age or any other reason.

That said, legal plant count is a joke. If you're state allows home grows the cops are not counting plants unless you flaunt it, or they tack that charge on to some other crime your dumb ass committed after the fact. So that lack of investigative 'give-a-shit' is what attracts the cartels.
The cartels started moving shop to the US because they lost so much of the US weed market that growing and exporting from Mexico didn't make sense anymore. Some guy who used to be an agent in Mexico was talking about this on a Joe Rogan podcast awhile back. He said the cartels shut down most of their cannabis farms and converted them to manufacture heroin.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Cartels lmfao. The cartels are making so much off the fentanyl from cheap Chinese supplies, the cheap but good ice meth, and the cheap good heroin, unless they are flunkies or folks trying to grow the whole national forests lolol. They ain’t fuckin much with weed anymore. It’s that glut out west along with the cbd hemp packs being sold in the Midwest after being sprayed with delta8. No shit. But the terps are good lmfao

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The cartels started moving shop to the US because they lost so much of the US weed market that growing and exporting from Mexico didn't make sense anymore. Some guy who used to be an agent in Mexico was talking about this on a Joe Rogan podcast awhile back. He said the cartels shut down most of their cannabis farms and converted them to manufacture heroin.
Exactly. We shut them down to the point that growing here was the only way to make money. Most chose not to.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So the cartel HMIC dude in Columbia or Mexico or wherever that has the land and the big money and runs his shit is still there doing it - just not with weed for the US. Maybe for other places?

But the middleman/underboss/flunky/whatever that used to be the "trafficking weed dude" is fucked or trafficking something else. I'm betting those are the ones setting up shop here.

D

Deleted member 60

The competition here is between the shops.....not a war/intertwining with the cartels. Even so...the prices magically stay up there....and then there's that State tax/city tax/county tax/etc added on to the tune of 20%. As far as social programs....if we could get the taxman up the corps asses like they are up the weed folks asses here...things would be golden and we'd all have programs we could access to make our lives better.

@Bodyne is correct though. The cartels are funneling/fueling the Fent and Meth supplies far more than weed these days. The pill market out there is raging as well..... much like the old days with the >>>>cheap<<<white crosses and Sopors/Lemmons/Rorers. The big difference is that few folks died then from those boots.....and a buncha folks are droppin now from today's Fentanyl flavored fare. We need LEGAL drugs....All drugs. Clean drugs.

Cus folks gonna do drugs...... duh. If someone would just clue the FED in as to how much money they could make....it would happen tomorrow.

Jus' like it has happened with weed. Cut in the Fed/State and it's all AOK....LOFL. Hypocritical fucktards.......