cant wait to chuck some pollen....

realpromedz

Wise Old Man
Before meeting heisen's thread and finding out he was going to bring the best clone only strains to S1's made me so happy .// not only is he putting in all this work to make these available he is also making some great crosses i would love to try them all. ive already spent lots of money on other companies seeds because i was going to start to chuck some pollen in the future! cant wait to order more of what he is making

now on to my project! i ordered some colloidial silver on line just to test the product out with out having to make my own! for now im just going to spray daily for one week before harvest then till i see balls.... i am not trying to be the next seed maker or anything close to that.... i just want to get pollen off something ive been growing for 5 years so i can preserve it or cross it with something new and never have to grow it again.. its been long enough.... so i have a couple crosses in mind! with all these new crosses heisen is making i dont have to chuck for long he is doing the work for us at a great price!

ill show some pics of the plants im testing this silver on in this thread! this is just a test where i can collect some pollen off one of my old keepers... after the summer i will be using it on something just havnt decided yet!... thanks to everyone off riu and this website that has loaded tons of information to make this possible for me! cant wait to pop a seed that i created just for me!....

Promedz

Zeus
I got kinda lazy on spraying them everyday and also two times a day but out of the testers I had in there I have results:.. for one the bottle I purchased was 50 ppm colloidal silver.. so I cut it in half to make 25 ppm to test vs the 50.. now I did get lazy but still have some balls.... the 50 ppm didn’t do much but burn the leafs a little make it look ugly but still no balls... I’m going to keep spraying 1 time a day or two if I remember... on the 25 I can see two plants growing balls... these were clones and I wasn’t trying to do anything with them but test this store bought colloidal silver and it worked! 8955581B-BE44-4323-9D2D-CF02EDCED2BC.jpeg80986852-90BA-4A3A-B825-9E750ECFB736.jpeg4373D8FA-6221-423F-B3ED-EABDB3906C1E.jpeg