Cannarado Genetics - Sale

D

Deleted member 60

The White/Flo 7 cross is what he crossed with Cherry Drop to make the Cherry Fucker. Didn't get any Flo taste but there was a (White?) OG/mothball/chem/earthy backside to her on the couple I ran. I would have rather had more cherry in the mix but what was there was definitely interesting. I'd say "Bubba-like".... with cherry mixed in if I was asked to really peg it.

Heading down to mail my payment as well. Held back....had a buncha shit in the cart but then went back in and did the "Get real, dude" thing. Just had to go look at the bucket of seeds I already have to bring it down to "only mildly addicted at this point in time" levels... snagged "Herb".....and couldn't resist the $50 pack of Concord Crush. Was gonna snag Sugar Rush as well but fuck...yeah....I really wanna grow my seeds out...not just impulse buy and collect....only to toss them all out 15 years later like i did last year with a buncha shit I'd been hanging onto til they wouldn't even germ. Sad and stupid on my part.....live and learn.

Really surprised there are any Margy's left...especially that Thin Mint.... if I was a reg guy I'd be all over those after growing out the Sugarberry Scone......

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
The White/Flo 7 cross is what he crossed with Cherry Drop to make the Cherry Fucker. Didn't get any Flo taste but there was a (White?) OG/mothball/chem/earthy backside to her on the couple I ran. I would have rather had more cherry in the mix but what was there was definitely interesting. I'd say "Bubba-like".... with cherry mixed in if I was asked to really peg it.

Heading down to mail my payment as well. Held back....had a buncha shit in the cart but then went back in and did the "Get real, dude" thing. Just had to go look at the bucket of seeds I already have to bring it down to "only mildly addicted at this point in time" levels... snagged "Herb".....and couldn't resist the $50 pack of Concord Crush. Was gonna snag Sugar Rush as well but fuck...yeah....I really wanna grow my seeds out...not just impulse buy and collect....only to toss them all out 15 years later like i did last year with a buncha shit I'd been hanging onto til they wouldn't even germ. Sad and stupid on my part.....live and learn.

Really surprised there are any Margy's left...especially that Thin Mint.... if I was a reg guy I'd be all over those after growing out the Sugarberry Scone......
Yea I grabbed the Thin Mint Margys, Vegan Margy , I bought all 30 buck packs except for the Grape Gelee , I love Grape Pie and Sunset Sherbet , mixed I don't care which way they lean, balanced even better.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN

at one point in the beginning, I had the dosidoritos, margy dog, and 7 sins or something in my cart, I was a dreamin. That was the cheapest Ive seen the margy's go, even on IG there are quite a few good pics of the frozen margy, and some others. I seen a post there bout him selling out current stock, I just can't figure why yet, if that is even true. Lot of people find a lot of fire with Rado's work, though, no doubt. $30 a pack and prolly freebies on those margys and the fems being 60 (sheds a tear)