Canna oil

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
For everyone else...you can infuse coconut oil with your grunt and trim....strain it out and then use that and run it again with buds to boost it up.

I dont know the peak because companies like Ardent dont understand that someone wants to NASCAR the coconut oil...no rules? how much can i get in there. They dont push it to see maximum saturation mostly to see what the percentage of aborption is.

By winter i will have the meter myself so i can prove everything. For me...for you for everyone.

Knowledge is POWER !

And if i can find a better gummy...you know i would rather you all enjoy the discovery !

Have a great Sunday !!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For everyone else...you can infuse coconut oil with your grunt and trim....strain it out and then use that and run it again with buds to boost it up.

I dont know the peak because companies like Ardent dont understand that someone wants to NASCAR the coconut oil...no rules? how much can i get in there. They dont push it to see maximum saturation mostly to see what the percentage of aborption is.
If you get her update emails, she answers questions.

I asked her about that specifically, double infusion and stuff. I asked if there was a "max infusion" for butter or oil.

Like with saltwater, it can only absorb so much salt before trying to add more is a waste. So is there a point where you can't fit anymore?

I'd like to infuse some oil where a drop contains a dose of "X" mg, but how much can you make it hold?

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
The 1st run i added an extra 1/4 cup of oil to make up for what got list in cooking. Came out exactly 2 cups. 2nd run i added another 1/2 cup of oil and another 1/8 of flower.