Canagar mold

Myvoy

I made this few years back and has worked well. I just made one for my brother but completely forgot to take a pic.

I used a scrape 2x4 that I had ripped. I used a 1/2" cove router bit to route the groove into one long piece . Mark and cut in half. Put the two pieces together and drill a small whole for the skewer. I used paracord to hold them together. I repurposed the top funnel like thing from a cone fill mechanism. Slid a straw over the skewer to pack.

Attachments

Myvoy

I also have to this one which my wife got for me. I think she found it i essential oil section...the hole is smaller in the metal one tho. x32.jpg

You can use different size cove bits and make it whatever size so probably could use variety of funnel sizes.

Streetpro09

Tester
I also have to this one which my wife got for me. I think she found it i essential oil section...the hole is smaller in the metal one tho. View attachment 89171

You can use different size cove bits and make it whatever size so probably could use variety of funnel sizes.
Yeah i was just thinking so that someone could duplicate one easily without the leg work of sourcing parts. Good idea though.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When you find the right gear get a spare or make a spare. I have two of these cheap-ass plastic funnels. I like being able to hold both the cone and finnel while I pack it. Then I got a pack of mini cones for testers/smoke reports (boredom/curiosity... :rolleyes: ) and they don't fit. I had to get creative with a craft syringe.
IMG_3661.JPG
And I do assembly line. just poke a little to the base of the cone first to make sure it ain't floppy at the filter, then go to town.
IMG_3662.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I made this few years back and has worked well. I just made one for my brother but completely forgot to take a pic.

I used a scrape 2x4 that I had ripped. I used a 1/2" cove router bit to route the groove into one long piece . Mark and cut in half. Put the two pieces together and drill a small whole for the skewer. I used paracord to hold them together. I repurposed the top funnel like thing from a cone fill mechanism. Slid a straw over the skewer to pack.
Ditch the plastic and make the routered out part the shape of the cone so you can just drop the paper in.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
When you find the right gear get a spare or make a spare. I have two of these cheap-ass plastic funnels. I like being able to hold both the cone and finnel while I pack it. Then I got a pack of mini cones for testers/smoke reports (boredom/curiosity... :rolleyes: ) and they don't fit. I had to get creative with a craft syringe.
View attachment 89185
And I do assembly line. just poke a little to the base of the cone first to make sure it ain't floppy at the filter, then go to town.
View attachment 89186
I’ve bought just about every cone loader made and they all kinda have their own design issues. I had high hopes for this one but there’s a very fine line between getting a pack that is too loose and floppy and one that is too tight and splits the cone down the side.
44272D16-8C61-432C-83ED-1DCC0E83FDCC.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ve bought just about every cone loader made and they all kinda have their own design issues. I had high hopes for this one but there’s a very fine line between getting a pack that is too loose and floppy and one that is too tight and splits the cone down the side.
View attachment 89195
I have a drawer full of that shit... The "6-shooter" thing also has design flaws. Those bitches need testers!!!

Edited: including the little clear and orange one he has. I buy gadgets...

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But altered it does make a really expensive cone-holder rack :ROFLMAO:

I got a 200-box of the cones and there was a cute little cardboard base that held 25 cones. I put packing tape around it to beef it up and still have it setting on the rolling table just to hold packed-but-not-closed cones.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

This is the easiest way for me to load my cones.
The cone-roller dude shows the same method. It ends up floppy at the base unless you grind the shit out of your weed. It works fine if you get a little in there first and pack the first 1/2" or so by hand. It doesn't show that he had moslty trim dust in there... :ROFLMAO:

Myvoy

Ditch the plastic and make the routered out part the shape of the cone so you can just drop the paper in.
I enjoy a cone here and there while relaxing at home but when I get together with friends, I like to take few varieties of cannager....kinda only thing that gives us bragging rights at this stage....sad I know.

00.jpg
I pack about 2 grams of flower alternating 1/4g kief and wrap sheet of 1/2g of rosin in the mold above. If I have time to cure, I'll wrap with flushed but healthy looking leaves. If rushed, my favorite is High Hemp wraps. Great way to put a smile on someone's face or start a conversation....also, burns forever

** I must have been stoned rushing. Can a mod add a "n" in canagar in title? Please....I don't want to look like a dip shit for history of this website to the spelling nazies