Canadian chucker

Budderton

Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine Smoke Report
View attachment 110462

Smells off the jar = Oh man DELICIOUS! All kinds of fruit and candy with touch of sour and it is LOUD STINKY.

Taste = DELICIOUS! Great expansion, damn near choked myself on the first bong rip.

Effects = STRONG Stone... My wake n bake session is about to turn into Wake n bake n go back to bed session.

My overall score = 4.5 out 5 This is legit fire Budderton! I have to get around to popping some more of the beans you sent me cuz if this is a 3 out 5 strain to you I am more than curious to see what you consider a 4 or a 5. :ROFLMAO:
Awesome smoke report @Zaphod420 ! Thanks for putting in the work to help test those out! I appreciate it and I'm glad it turned out so well for you!
I've grown, as well as sampled out alot of different herb in our 30 plus year relationship so I have a large reference. We can all tell tell what "good" herb is but it's the levels above that that get harder to judge. Good, great, exceptional, unique. Of course it's totally subjective but I'm know for being a picky bastard about what I keep around and work with.😁

Budderton

Peace brother, hope all is well, just wanted to drop in and let you know I got 2 of the Giraffe Punchers popped. Grow journal to start!!View attachment 112736
Nice @MikeyDread ! That batch is testing out really nice. Been seeing a more narrow, hybrid leaf pheno and a broad leaf pheno. Looks like you might have one of each.👍 Both are real stinkers! Best of luck with your grow, I hope you get some nice ones!

Salute @Budderton. I have a REALLY nice looking female of your Sherb Breath X NY Chem #2(FR) doing her thing on day 24 of flower. She is joined by 2 HPG AppleDilly's(FL,BL) & a Heisen Mystery bean(BR). I have nick named her Beast Mode Jr.(only 1 other plant is bigger than her) and can not wait to see what she turns into in the next 6-7 weeks. Thanks again for the hook up on your testers. (y)
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 1.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 2.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 3.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 4.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 5.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 6.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 1.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 2.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 3.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 4.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 5.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D24 6.JPG SC5.jpg

Badddoin

Really Active Member
Day 60 will be the last blast of light for SherbChem(FR) & friends 2 HPG AppleDilly(FL,BL) Hiesen Mystery(BR) as they have all reached Harvest Station.
I am genuinely excited to do a smoke report and will post one here in a couple weeks. Cheers Budderton 🍻
View attachment 121291
View attachment 121292
View attachment 121293
View attachment 121294
View attachment 121295View attachment 121297View attachment 121291View attachment 121292View attachment 121293View attachment 121294View attachment 121295View attachment 121297 View attachment 121296
I think I see a trim-a-thon in your future.