Came here for the Heisenbeans!

What's up everyone. Was wondering where heisenbubble dissapeared to and found this place last night! Been rocking his system design a few runs now and have been killing it. Just saw hes been pumping out the beans so time to get my hands on some!

@Heisenbeans
@Heisenbubble

Not sure how to PM you but where would the best place be to inquire about your beans, or could you personally answer a couple quick questions about the strains?

Thanks and looking forward to being part of this place!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
What's up everyone. Was wondering where heisenbubble dissapeared to and found this place last night! Been rocking his system design a few runs now and have been killing it. Just saw hes been pumping out the beans so time to get my hands on some!

@Heisenbeans
@Heisenbubble

Not sure how to PM you but where would the best place be to inquire about your beans, or could you personally answer a couple quick questions about the strains?

Thanks and looking forward to being part of this place!
There are some of his beans immediately available at Greenpoint.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I just checked those out last night but says they’re in back order until sometime in August so hopefully soon! Will they ship to any state or how does that work, only ever ordered from seed banks overseas.
Check out the Fem seed section - they are all Heisen gear. I know Bridezilla, Purple punch, purple cake, GG4 and EC Stardawg are available now.

I’m in Canada and have ordered from them without trouble, but last time I checked you gotta send cash as payment.

If they took cc’s or PayPal, I’d have a lot more of their product.

Check out the Fem seed section - they are all Heisen gear. I know Bridezilla, Purple punch, purple cake, GG4 and EC Stardawg are available now.

I’m in Canada and have ordered from them without trouble, but last time I checked you gotta send cash as payment.

If they took cc’s or PayPal, I’d have a lot more of their product.
What strains are you running and how did they turn out? Bridezilla and purple cake are 1st on the list

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Welcome to the site
Heisenbeans plants have strong odor..make sure your carbon filter can handle them...my room stinks...to me though in a good way lol
Have to change out my carbon filter for that room...the nice people next door to me said yesterday...things smell ripe lol...little do they know im just 2 weeks into flower.
People on the other side are rats...they get to smell a lot of joints in a day...screw them lol

Welcome to the site
Heisenbeans plants have strong odor..make sure your carbon filter can handle them...my room stinks...to me though in a good way lol
Have to change out my carbon filter for that room...the nice people next door to me said yesterday...things smell ripe lol...little do they know im just 2 weeks into flower.
People on the other side are rats...they get to smell a lot of joints in a day...screw them lol
I feel like scrubbers dont really do all that much, have 2 in flower, 1 in veg and people can always smell it still lol.